Send money to Algeria
Join 35+ million worldwide customers saving on money transfers with Revolut. Send international transfers from the United Kingdom (GBP) to Algeria (USD) today!
How to send money with Revolut
Send money to Algeria in 3 steps
- 1Start your transfer
Choose how much you want to send in Algerian Dinar, and pick Algeria as your destination country.
- 2Check the rates
Get competitive exchange rates, without hidden transfer fees.
- 3Send moneyEnter the recipient's details and hit Send. We'll do the rest.
How much does it cost to transfer money to Algeria?
When you send money to Algeria (USD) from the United Kingdom (GBP), we won't charge you additional currency exchange fees on weekdays if the transfer is within your exchange allowance. We may apply a transfer fee depending on how much you send, and your plan's international transfer allowance. We'll show any fees in-app before you transfer.Try a transfer
How long will my money transfer to Algeria take?
Transfers to other Revolut customers and card transfers usually arrive in minutes, while bank transfers to Algeria from the United Kingdom usually arrive within 3 to 5 business days. We’ll always keep you updated on the status of your transfer.Transfer money
Breeze through transfers to Algeria using the Revolut app
Send the smarter way with Revolut. Transfer money to Algeria on the go, anytime. Easily check rates and fees before you send, and track your transfer directly in-app.
Send money with no hidden transfer fees
What you see is what you pay when you send a transfer from the United Kingdom. Check out real-time exchange rates across 36 currencies, clearly displayed in-app.Send money now
How to make your first money transfer to Algeria
Download our Android or iOS app, then sign up.
Top up your Revolut account via your card or bank account.
Send a transfer
Choose to send to Algerian Dinar and pick Algeria as your destination country. Add the recipient's details and tap Send.
Choose a transfer method that works for you
Best ways to send money to Algeria with Revolut
Transfer money using a recipient's bank account details.
Send money in real-time to a card account
Send to wallet
Coming soon: transfer money to a mobile wallet through their phone number
Revolut to Revolut
Peer-to-peer payments for this route are currently unavailable
Security is embedded in all of our products
Send money to Algeria the simple way
Make transfers between countries, fast, or exchange and hold different currencies in-app. These are just some of the reasons our customers use us for all things money
4.2 / 5
Send money home to AlgeriaTransfer money online to family or friends in Algeria.
Need a little more help?
Transfer money to Algeria FAQs
- For most currencies, there are no limits to how much you can transfer. But, our payment partners may have set limits on certain currencies. You’ll always see these in-app before making the transfer.Learn more
- Safety is our top priority. That's why we use 2-factor authentication to protect your account and payments. At Revolut, how we keep your money safe depends on the Revolut entity you're registered with. You can find out which Revolut entity you're registered with by:
- Opening the Revolut app
- Clicking on your profile icon on the home screen
- Scrolling to the bottom of the page
- The details we ask for depend on the transfer method you choose. We'll usually ask for a combination of the recipient's full name, phone number, bank account number, and their BIC/SWIFT number. We may sometimes ask you for additional details, like the recipient's city.Learn more
- The delivery time of a transfer depends on which method you use. For example, transfers to other Revolut accounts are usually instant. Transfers to cards typically take a few minutes, but can take up to 30 minutes. International bank transfers to Algeria usually arrive within 3 to 5 business days. Transfers to other countries can arrive in as little as minutes, but can take up to 3 to 5 business days, depending on the currency and destination. Learn more. If you're sending your transfer from a non-Revolut account, the delivery times may differ from ours. All transfers you send with us are subject to review and, on rare occasions, they may take longer than our typical timelines to complete. Learn more about transfer methods.
- You can send money online to Algeria from the United Kingdom quickly and safely with us. Here's how:
- Download the Revolut app for free on your Android or iPhone and sign up
- Add money to your Revolut account by topping up via your card or bank account
- Choose your destination country and currency
- Enter your recipient's details. You'll usually need their full name, bank account number, and sort code. Some payment methods and destination countries may require additional information
- Topping up your Revolut account is quick and easy. We offer several methods so you can add money to your account whichever way works for you, including:
- Bank transfer
- Apple Pay or Google Pay
- Transfers from other Revolut accounts
- Linked accounts
- Direct deposit