Transfer without borders
Join 30+ million people who save on high fees when they transfer money abroad with Revolut
Revolut makes it easy
Send money in 3 simple steps
- 1Start your transfer
Choose how much you want to send, and where you want your money to go.
- 2Get great rates
Revolut always offers great exchange rates without hidden fees.
- 3Send your money
Fill in the details of your beneficiary and that's all you need to do. We'll take care of the rest.
Low fee international transfers every month
Send money in 25+ foreign currencies. Choose your plan, and explore the freedom of sending money globally. Plus, you’ll see all exchange rates and charges before you hit send.
Effortless global transfers
Send and request money with friends and family easily, no matter where they are in the world. All in a few taps.
Send money fast
Track the status of your transfers in real time, directly in app. Enjoy expansive coverage to send money abroad quickly.
Join Revolut and save on international transfers
- 1Download Revolut
Get the app on your Android or iPhone mobile device and sign up.
- 2Add money to your account
Add money into your Revolut account by topping up via your card or bank account.
- 3Transfer money
Choose your currency and destination country. Add your beneficiary details and click Send when you’re ready.
Check out all the routes we cover
Need a little more help?
What are the limits for money transfers from the United States?
Is it safe to send money with Revolut?
How can I make an international transfer from the United States?
- Download the Revolut app on your Android or iPhone mobile device and sign up.
- Add money into your Revolut account by topping up via your card or bank account.
- Choose your destination country and currency.
- Enter your recipient's details. You'll usually need the recipient’s full name and their bank account number and bank code. Some payment methods and destination countries may require additional information.
How long does it take to send money abroad from the United States?
Where can I transfer money to from the United States?
What are you waiting for?