Rev-celerator: Graduate Programme
Are you a recent graduate eager to shape the future of financial technology? Ready to make a meaningful impact and bring innovative ideas to life? Well, the Rev-celerator Graduate Programme is designed just for you — join us!
Seeking pioneers of fintech innovationWe're seeking the best and brightest graduates to join our structured graduate scheme, which paves the way to becoming future leaders and experts. Over six months, you'll undergo intensive training and hands-on projects, mentored by experienced professionals. At Revolut, we set the bar high and reward those who strive for excellence. Top-performing graduates get promoted to independent junior positions right after the programme.
Where the real work beginsOur program isn't about making coffee — it's about making an impact, learning, and contributing to the best products on the market.
Your journeyOur programme covers both technical and soft skills to provide a well-rounded learning experience, setting you up for success in your role. Make sure you make the most of your learning paths because we always strive for excellence — settling for mediocre won't cut it.
Up for the challenge?
Find your dream position and apply today
Need more info?
Check out our FAQs
- The Rev-celerator Graduate programme is designed for recent graduates. If you graduated between 2022-2024 this programme is for you!
- We offer opportunities in various countries, each tailored for specific roles. Apply for the option that aligns with your interests and preferred locations.Check all graduates roles here
- While we're excited to welcome talented interns, please note that we do not provide sponsorship for accommodation and relocation. We encourage you to explore opportunities that align with your current location or circumstances.
- Yes, this is a competitively paid programme. Graduates will be paid for the duration of the 6 months.
- The next edition of Rev-celerator Programme Graduate begins in July 2024 and finishes in January 2025 Best participants can be offered a Junior positions after the programme!
- Top-performing graduates get promoted to independent junior positions right after the programme.
- We don't sponsor VISA costs as part of the internship programme. Candidates should ensure they have the necessary permissions to intern in their chosen country.
- No, as this is a full time position, we required candidates to be graduated.
- Every year, we offer more opportunities for recent graduates in different teams. Check our career page for the current list of teams — there are a wide range of options.Graduate opportunities
- While we prefer interns to be present in our office for the bootcamp and certain programme activities, the daily work during the internship involves international teams and doesn't require daily office visits. We prioritise flexibility while encouraging in-person collaboration whenever possible.