How to Buy Ethereum
Cryptoassets are not regulated or protected by investor compensation schemes. Crypto is volatile – value can go down or up. Trading may be subject to tax. Fees payable
How to buy Ethereum (ETH) in minutes
How to buy Ethereum in 3 simple steps
- 1Get Revolut
If you don’t have it already, download the Revolut app and sign up (it’s free!) to start buying Ethereum and 100+ other crypto tokens
- 2Top-up your balance
Add money to your Revolut account in 36 currencies, or use any other crypto token balances you may already have
- 3Choose your crypto tokens
Go to Crypto and choose which tokens you want to buy – such as Ethereum or any of the 100+ other crypto tokens available
Use 36 currencies to buy Bitcoin
Don’t worry about exchanging your money for the right currency to make a crypto trade. With Revolut, you can buy Ethereum (ETH) and 100+ other tokens in-app using 36 currencies.Buy Ethereum
How to buy Ethereum (ETH)
Best ways to get Ethereum with Revolut
Use held currencies, like GBP or existing crypto assets on your Revolut account to buy cryptocurrencies in just a few taps
Set up an 'auto-exchange' to buy cryptocurrency in the future, if the exchange rate hits the target rate you set
Create a ‘recurring buy’, and buy cryptocurrency at future, regularly scheduled intervals, for which you’ll pay the existing exchange rate each time
Hold and sell your Ethereum
Once you have bought your Ethereum, you can hold it in your Revolut account. You can also trade it for other crypto or sell it for 30+ currencies, directly in-app.Check it out
Know your crypto’s securely stored
The majority of our funds are held in cold storage with trusted custodians. Your private keys never touch the internet.Try Revolut Now
With Revolut, you can buy Ethereum and manage all things money
You can buy, hold, and sell Ethereum directly in-app with Revolut. In other words, you can get in on the crypto action in the same app you manage your money. These are just some of the reasons why our customers trust us with all things money
4.2 / 5
Looking for how to buy ETH?
How to Invest in Ethereum FAQs
- Crypto can sometimes seem, well, cryptic. Revolut has launched courses to help get you started with the basics. Our short, simple lessons make crypto easier to understand, whether you’re a total newbie, or a seasoned cryptonaut. Take a look! To get started with Learn, download the Revolut app, sign-up for an account, and head to Home > Hub > Crypto > LearnTry Revolut Now
- Whenever you make a cryptocurrency exchange using Revolut, we use our simple and transparent pricing formula of rate + fee = total cost. We’ll charge you low, transparent fees, but the actual amount depends on your Revolut plan.Learn more
- At Revolut, we put safety as our top priority, so you don’t need to worry about the crypto you hold in-app. To store the cryptocurrencies for our customers, we use some of the most secure methods, such as multi-signature wallets and cold storage.*Learn more
- You are able to buy, sell, and hold cryptocurrency in your Revolut account. Revolut allows you to buy cryptocurrencies in three ways:
- Use held currencies, like GBP or existing crypto assets on your Revolut account to buy cryptocurrencies in just a few taps
- Set up an 'auto-exchange' to buy cryptocurrency in the future, if the exchange rate hits the target rate you set
- Create a ‘recurring buy’, and buy cryptocurrency at future, regularly scheduled intervals, for which you’ll pay the existing exchange rate each time
Want to start buying Ethereum?
Buy Ethereum in minutes
Start buying Ethereum today!
*Capital at risk.
You must be satisfied that this crypto offering is suitable for you in light of your financial circumstances and attitude towards risk before starting. The price or value of cryptocurrencies can rapidly increase or decrease at any time (and may even fall to zero). The risk of loss in holding cryptocurrencies can be substantial. Funds received by us in relation to cryptocurrency transactions will not be safeguarded (under the UK Electronic Money Regulations 2011) or covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme. We do not make any representation regarding the advisability of transacting in cryptocurrency. We cannot guarantee the timeliness, accurateness, or completeness of any data or information used in connection with you holding any exposure to cryptocurrencies. We are also registered with the Financial Conduct Authority to offer cryptocurrency services under the Money Laundering, Terrorist Financing and Transfer of Funds (Information on the Payer) Regulations 2017.