Risk & Compliance Track
If you're a recent grad or a junior professional with a flair for financial regulations, risk juggling, and compliance finesse, then look no further. You'll be right at home with this programme.
Why join?At Revolut, we're dedicated to fostering the future leaders of finance. Our Rev-advance: Risk & Compliance track offers an 18-month immersive experience. Get hands-on with the many facets of risk management and compliance in our innovative, fast-paced environment.
During the programme, you'll go through 3 rotations within different Business areas, each lasting 3-6 months. This diverse experience will equip you with a comprehensive understanding of the many functions our risk and compliance team handles.
You'll contribute to meaningful business projects, helping to develop solutions to real-world challenges in risk management and compliance. Your hands-on involvement will help shape effective strategies in these crucial areas.
You'll be paired with a dedicated mentor (1 per rotation), who'll guide you throughout your journey.
Meet, engage and learn from other amazing Revoluters and programme participants. These experiences can range from team activities & Revolut parties to deep-dive workshops, or getting involved with one of our guilds.
Programme structureKickstart your journey with us through an immersive bootcamp experience. Dive into what makes Revolut tick — our culture, mission, and values. Meet the teams, uncover their roles, and get hands-on with the essential tools and processes that keep the gears turning.
Become a Risk & Compliance legendAs you conclude the programme, gear up to become a risk and compliance legend, championing risk management and regulatory finesse across a variety of subject areas.
Who can apply?
- You must be/have: — A recent graduate or a junior professional with up to one year of work experience — A strong academic background, preferably in STEM, economics, finance, law, or related fields — A passion for fintech, risk management, and compliance — Located in the UK, Spain, Lithuania, Portugal, Poland, Lithuania or Brazil
- 2Initial screening call
- 3Online assessment
- 4Live challenge
- 6Team fit
Robin Stones"This programme is a pivotal initiative to create the next generation of leaders in business risk and compliance. It ensures we're growing a community of innovative, risk-conscious, and customer-focused professionals at a critical time for Revolut and the wider fintech ecosystem. If you want to grow and have real impact at light-speed, come join us."
Up for the challenge?
Level up your career
- The Rev-advance: Risk & Compliance Track is an 18-month immersive experience. It's designed for recent graduates and junior professionals interested in risk management and compliance within the fintech industry.
- The programme provides practical experience in risk management and compliance, real projects with significant outcomes, insights into financial services, guidance from industry experts, and the chance to work with the latest technology and tools.
- The programme includes three rotations, project work contributing to meaningful projects, mentorship from experienced professionals in risk and compliance, as well as continuous learning opportunities through workshops, seminars, and industry-specific training resources. You'll also have the opportunity to travel with fellow programme participants to our various global offices.
- The programme consists of a Bootcamp followed by three modules. Bootcamp prepares participants for the journey, and each module provides a unique learning experience, culminating with a specialisation phase in Module 3.
- Participants are paired with a dedicated mentor (1 per rotation), who guides them throughout their journey.
- Graduates will have the opportunity to step into roles where they become risk management heroes across various departments.
- The programme is open to individuals interested in risk and compliance with up to one year of work experience. All requirements can be foundon the job posting.
- The recruitment process involves submitting an application, a screening call, an online assessment, a live challenge, problem-solving part, and a team fit evaluation.
- The Rev-advance: Risk & Compliance Track starts in the summer months (June - August) of 2024.
- While we prefer participants to be present in our office (London, Vilnius, Krakow, Porto, Madrid, Barcelona, or Sao Paulo) for the bootcamp and certain programme activities, the daily work during the programme involves international teams and doesn't require daily office visits. We prioritise flexibility while encouraging in-person collaboration whenever needed and possible.