Revolut launches Revolut 10 as it targets primary accounts and passes 35m customers worldwide
Product & feature · 12 October 2023
- Customers are increasingly using Revolut as their primary account to manage their money - and Revolut 10 is a complete redesign that caters to this growing customer base
- Revolut 10 is the app’s biggest update yet; the redesign will make it easier for customers to spend, send, and save their money
- The update gives customers a holistic view of their finances: switching between accounts is cleaner and clearer, making it easier than ever to track your money between multiple currencies, savings accounts, pockets, and a joint account.
- Customers can change their theme, customise the homepage with widgets for the features they use the most, and choose custom backgrounds and wallpapers - switching up their account’s style to fit their personality.
Revolut, the financial global super app, which has just surpassed 35 million customers globally, has launched Revolut 10, its biggest update yet, with a significant overhaul of the design and layout of the app.
Revolut’s new design is built to make everyday money management as easy as possible, with special focus for those who increasingly use Revolut as their primary account.
Revolut has now surpassed 35 million customers globally, having announced 30 million customers in June earlier this summer. The number of customers in Europe using Revolut as their primary account grows even faster: +90% in the last year.
Revolut has launched new products and services to help customers make Revolut their primary account. In the last year Revolut has launched Flexible Accounts for savings in 18 European countries, Joint Accounts for customers in the UK and Europe, and expanded credit products to customers in Germany, France and Spain.
Key Revolut products and features will be quickly accessible from the home screen, while tools to build wealth, explore saving and investing, and make the most of lifestyle services and offers are available in just one tap.
Pockets is another feature that is integral to using Revolut as a primary account and has been upgraded for the latest version of the app: Pockets work like sub-accounts where customers can secure money upfront to pay for bills. Similar to Vaults in previous versions of the app, they allow customers to put money aside separate from their main account for their spending purposes and to organise their money for essentials like bills and subscriptions. Pockets offer Revolut customers control over their finances, help them to better budget, plan and organise their money.
Ivan Chalov, Revolut Head of Retail, said: “Revolut 10 is the biggest step forward yet in helping our customers make Revolut their primary account. We built Revolut 10 to help customers get a clear view of their money in one place and easily navigate through favourite features and products. Built for ease, we hope the updated, clearer design helps our customers explore existing features and products they may not have known were at their fingertips.
“We know every customer is unique and has individual needs, so we’re excited to offer customisation options, including widgets, where customers can specify cards or favourite recipients straight on their home screen to move money with one tap. No matter where you are on your financial journey, Revolut can easily help you manage your money better.”
Here’s how to update the app:
- Go to your app store
- Search 'Revolut'
- Click update
- Make sure you’re updating to the latest version, 10, which is being rolled out gradually and will take some time for everyone to see the new version
- Now head back to the Revolut app and tap the Profile menu in the top-left corner of your app
- Turn on 'New look preview' in the 'New features' section
- Enjoy the new design!
- Note: The new version of the app may not be immediately available to you as it rolls out
Revolut is building the world’s first global financial superapp to help people get more from their money. In 2015, Revolut launched in the UK, offering money transfer and exchange. Today, more than 35 million customers and hundreds of thousands of businesses around the world use dozens of Revolut’s innovative products to make more than 400 million transactions a month.
Across our personal and business accounts, we help customers improve their financial health, give them more control and connect people seamlessly across the world.
Get in touch
For media queries get in touch at email@example.com
More from newsroom
Product & featureSale shoppers urged to walk, not run, this sale season amidst Black Friday scams
17 November 2023
Product & featureRevolut revamps Premium and Metal plans with new partner subscriptions
13 November 2023
Product & featureRevolut launches Ultra: The ultimate platinum card that spearheads a redefined luxury lifestyle category in the UK and Europe
16 June 2023