Rev-advance: Executive Associate track
Join our dynamic 18-month programme designed for exceptional individuals already in the workforce and seeking high-impact challenges. Participants will work with an executive mentor to help tackle company-wide initiatives. They'll also get the chance to travel and gain professional development. Successful completion of this programme will open doors to internal opportunities at a range of seniority levels, based on performance.
Embark on a journey of excellence
Revolut's executive team, led by our CEO, is tasked with steering the company toward its goal of simplifying all things money. If you're a proactive problem-solver who's ready to identify challenges, create innovative solutions, and execute with precision, then your pathway to excellence starts here.
A 18-month bird's-eye view
Collaborate with executives in the CEO's office to gain unique high-level insights and experience.
Mentorship and fast progression
Get 1:1 support from an executive mentor. Each executive will support a maximum of 2 participants.
Become an owner
Step into crucial roles and lead top-priority projects for our key executives.
Experience different areas of the company — you'll have at least 2 different mentors during the programme.
Global engagement events
Quarterly international travel opportunities with fellow programme participants to our various global offices.
Opportunities for further employment
You'll have the opportunity to internally apply for diverse roles across a range of seniorities.
Shaping Tomorrow's Leaders
Who are we looking for?
- You have 1-3 years of work experience in a fast-paced environment (e.g., start-up, strategy consulting, investment banking).
- You have a STEM or equivalently quantitative degree from a Top 500 university. A 1:1 degree is highly desirable.
- You're competent with SQL or other coding languages.
- You are hyper-logical and structured thinker who is results-oriented. You are resilient, curious, and passionate about making an impact.
- You have a track record of consistent excellence — top of your class across several areas.
- You're willing to be located in the same country as your respective executives. Global Mobility support will be available to successful applicants, in line with current policy.
Up for the challenge?
Level up your career
Need more info?
Check out our FAQs
- The Rev-advance: Executive Associate track is a 18-month immersive programme designed for high-potential junior and mid-level talents ready to take on urgent, complex challenges and advance their careers toward executive roles. Participants will be collaborating with executives across the organization to gain unique high-level insight and experience. Each participant will work with at least 2 executives during the programme. Quarterly international travel opportunities are available for all programme participants.
- You will be expected to: - Take charge of crucial projects for current executives to meet our goals - Identify problems proactively, analyse them, devise solutions, and implement them - Constantly learn and develop skills through mentorship, experience, and independent learning - Gain insights into building a business and mastering problem-solving
- Participants are expected to be located in the same country as their respective Executives. Global Mobility support will be available to successful applicants, in line with current policy.
- The recruitment process will take place in first quarter of 2024, with participants joining us in the middle of 2024. Exact dates will be discussed during the recruitment process and will depend on Visas and candidates' availability.
- The Rev-advance: Executive Associate Track is your fast track to promotion. After 18 months on the programme being mentored by executives, you'll open a path to an amazing career, stepping into lead positions in no time.
- We're excited to welcome talented participants from all over the world. Our Global Mobility support will be available to successful applicants.
- Yes, this is a competitively paid programme.