Send money to Botswana
Join 35+ million customers saving on money transfers with Revolut. Send international transfers from the USA (USD) to Botswana (BWP) today!
How to send money with Revolut
Send money to Botswana in 3 simple steps
- 1Start your transfer
Choose how much you want to send in Botswana Pule, and pick Botswana as your destination country
- 2Get transparent rates
Enjoy competitive exchange rates, without hidden transfer fees
- 3Send money
Enter the recipient's details and hit 'Send'. We'll do the rest
How much does it cost to transfer money to Botswana from the USA?
When sending money to Botswana (BWP) from the USA (USD), we won't charge you additional currency exchange fees on weekdays when the transfer is within your exchange allowance. A transfer fee may apply,depending on how much you send, and your plan's international transfer allowance. Check our pricing widget for more details.Transfer now
How long will my money transfer to Botswana from the USA take?
Bank transfers to Botswana from the USA usually arrive within 3 to 5 business days. Transfers to other Revolut customers and card transfers usually arrive in minutes We’ll keep you updated on the status of your transferGet started
Get the Revolut app to send money to Botswana
Sending money to Botswana with no hidden transfer fees
What you see is what you pay when you make a money transfer from the USA, with all our fees clearly displayed in-appGet started
From your wallet to theirs, in a flash
How to make your first money transfer to Botswana
Install our Android or iOS app, then sign up
Top up your Revolut account via your card or bank account
Send a transfer
Choose to send to Botswana Pule and Botswana as your destination country. Add the recipient's details and tap 'Send'
Explore our different remittances options
The best ways to send money to Botswana, explained
Low fees, great coverage
Send money via SWIFT transfers. The traditional way, but better
Send to any card anywhere, fast
All you need is the card details to send to most countries and currencies
Send to wallet
We support most digital wallets. They’ll receive it how they want, instantly
Free and instant
Peer-to-peer payments for this route are currently unavailable
Security is embedded in all of our products
We keep your money safe and secure with our award-winning security systems. Our banking services are provided by Metropolitan Commercial Bank, Member FDIC. To keep you secure, we’ll store your money in these accounts until you pay it out. 35+ million people worldwide trust Revolut
Send money to Botswana from the USA with Revolut
With Revolut you can exchange currencies, transfer money between countries, and hold local currencies on your multi-currency account for travel. These are just some of the reason why our customers trust us.
4.2 / 5
Seamless money transfers to Botswana, whatever the purpose
Send money home
Transfer money online to family or friends in Botswana
Settle international bills from the USA
Paying tuition fees, managing property in Botswana? Transfer funds around the world effortlessly
Planning to move to Botswana?
Make moving home internationally less stressful with effortless payments in the local currency
Need a little more help?
Transfer money to Botswana FAQs
- For most currencies, there are no maximum limits to the transfer amount. Certain currencies might have limits set by our payments partners. You will always see the limit in the Revolut app before making the transfer. Learn more
- Yes. Our banking services are provided by Metropolitan Commercial Bank, Member FDIC. To keep you secure, we’ll store your money in these accounts until you pay it out. We’ll also watch over your account to flag suspicious transactions, keep your card details safe, and ask for extra verification to help protect you. Learn more
- Details vary depending on the payment method. It's usually a combination of phone number, the recipient’s full name, their bank account number and their BIC/SWIFT number. Sometimes, we may ask you for other details like their city as well. Learn more
- Different payment methods affect your transfer delivery time. Payments to other Revolut users are instant. Transfers to cards typically take a few minutes, but can take up to 30 minutes. International bank transfers to Botswana usually arrive within 3 to 5 business days. Transfers to other countries can arrive in as little as minutes, or up to 3 to 5 business days, depending on the currency and destination. Check out the pricing calculator for more details on your transfer's price and speed. You can track the status of your transfer in-app. Learn more
- With Revolut you can send money online to Botswana from the USA quickly and safely.
- Download the Revolut app on your Android or iPhone and sign up for free
- Add money to your Revolut account by topping up via your card or bank account
- Choose your destination country and currency
- Enter your recipient's details. You'll usually need their full name, bank account number, and sort code. Some payment methods and destination countries may require additional information