Send money to Europe
Join Revolut to send fast, low-cost money transfers from the United States to Europe
Revolut makes it easy
Send money in three simple steps
- 1Start your transfer
Choose how much you want to send, and where you want your money to go.
- 2Get great rates
Revolut always offers great exchange rates without hidden fees.
- 3Send your money
Fill in the details of your beneficiary and that's all you need to do. We'll take care of the rest.
How much does it cost to transfer money from the US to Europe?
When sending money from the United States to Europe, we won’t charge you FX fees as long as your transfer is within your foreign exchange allowance. Plus, you won’t pay any transaction fees for sending money to other Revolut customers. Check our pricing widget for more details on card payments, bank transfers, and feesGet started
How long will my transfer from the US to Europe take?
Transfers to other Revolut customers and card transfers usually arrive in minutes. For bank transfers from the United States to Europe, your beneficiary should receive the money within 1 working day. We’ll keep you updated on the status of your transferGet started
How do I make a transfer from the US to Europe?
Just make sure you've got money in your Revolut account, then choose how much you want to send and where to. We'll take care of the rest. With no hidden fees and great exchange rates, it's cheap and easy to send money from the United States to Europe with RevolutGet started
Join Revolut and save on international transfers
- 1Download Revolut
Get the app on your Android or iPhone mobile device and sign up
- 2Add money to your account
Add money into your Revolut account by topping up via your card or bank account
- 3Transfer money
Choose your currency and destination country. Add your beneficiary details and click Send when you’re ready
Need a little more help?
- For most currencies, there are no limits to the transfer amount. Certain currencies might have limits set by our payments partners. You will always see the limit in the Revolut app before making the transfer.Learn more
- Yes, your funds are held by Metropolitan Metropolitan Commercial Bank, Member Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation, and are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation.Learn more
- Details vary depending on the payment method. It's usually a combination of phone number, the recipient’s full name, their bank account number and their BIC/SWIFT number. Sometimes, we may ask you for the city as well.Learn more
- Different payment methods affect your transfer delivery time. Payments to other Revolut users and card payments are instant. Transfers to cards typically take a few minutes but can take up to 30 minutes. International transfers can take up to 3 to 5 business days to reach the recipient's account. Check out the pricing widget for more details for your transfer.Learn more
- Transfers to the following countries are not supported: Afghanistan, Angola, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Central African Republic, Congo (Brazzaville), Congo (Kinshasa), Cuba, Egypt, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Iran (Islamic Republic of), Iraq, Korea (North), Lao PDR, Lebanon, Liberia, Libya, Myanmar, Nigeria, Palestinian Territory, Pakistan, Panama, Serbia, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Sudan, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Swaziland, Syria, Tajikistan, Tanzania (the United Republic of), Uganda, Timor-Leste, Trinidad and Tobago, Vanuatu, Venezuela (Bolivarian Republic), Yemen and Zimbabwe.Learn more