Send money to Tunisia
Join 35+ million worldwide customers saving on money transfers with Revolut. Send international transfers from Australia (AUD) to Tunisia (TND) today.
Images are for illustrative purposes only. Exchange rates and fees are subject to change.
How to send money with Revolut
Send money to Tunisia in 3 steps
- 1Start your transfer
Choose how much you want to send in Tunisian Dinars, and pick Tunisia as your destination country.
- 2Check the rates
Get competitive exchange rates when you transfer with us.
- 3Send moneyEnter the recipient's details and hit Send. We'll do the rest.
How much does it cost to transfer money to Tunisia from Australia?
When you send money to Tunisia (TND) from Australia (AUD), we won't charge you additional currency exchange fees on weekdays* if the transfer is within your exchange allowance. We may apply a transfer fee depending on how much you send, and your plan's international transfer allowance. We'll show any fees in-app before you transfer.Transfer now
How long will my money transfer to Tunisia from Australia take?
Transfers to other Revolut customers usually arrive in minutes, while bank transfers to Tunisia from Australia usually arrive within 3 to 5 business days. We’ll always keep you updated on the status of your transfer.Get started
Breeze through transfers to Tunisia with Revolut
Transfer money to Tunisia on the go, anytime. Easily check rates and fees before you send, and track your transfer directly in-app.
Send money to Tunisia at great exchange rates
What you see is what you pay when you send a transfer from Australia. All our fees are clearly displayed in-app.Get started
From your wallet to theirs, in a flash
How to make your first money transfer to Tunisia
Download our Android or iOS app, then sign up.
Top up your Revolut account via your card or bank account.
Send a transfer
Choose to send to Tunisian Dinars and Tunisia as your destination country. Add the recipient's details and tap Send.
Explore our transfer options
The best ways to send money to Tunisia, explained
Transfer money using a recipient's bank account details.
Coming soon: send money in real-time to a card account.
Send to wallet
Coming soon: transfer money to a mobile wallet through their phone number.
Revolut to Revolut
Peer-to-peer payments for this route are currently unavailable.
Security is embedded in all of our products
We monitor your account to flag suspicious transactions, keep your card details safe, and ask for extra verification to protect you. Under the Payments Systems (Regulation) Act, your money is guaranteed by a licensed bank in Australia. 35+ million people worldwide use Revolut for all things money.
Send money to Tunisia the simple way
Make transfers between countries, fast, or exchange and hold different currencies in-app. These are just some of the reasons our customers use us for all things money.
4.2 / 5
Send money home to TunisiaTransfer money online to family or friends in Tunisia.
Need a little more help?
Transfer money to Tunisia FAQs
- For most currencies, there are no limits to how much you can transfer. But, our payment partners may have set limits on certain currencies. You’ll always see these in-app before making the transfer.Learn more.
- Regulated in Australia Yes, Revolut holds an Australian Financial Services Licence and is authorised by the Australian Securities & Investments Commission (ASIC) in Australia. Revolut is also a reporting entity with the Australian Transaction Reports and Analysis Centre (AUSTRAC). Funds Protection Under the Payments Systems (Regulation) Act, your money is guaranteed by a licenced bank in Australia. Bespoke security systems We monitor your account to flag suspicious transactions, keep your card details safe, and ask for extra verification to protect you.Learn more.
- The details we'll ask for depend on the transfer method you choose. We'll usually ask for a combination of the recipient’s full name, phone number, bank account number, and their BIC/SWIFT number. We may sometimes ask you for additional details like their city.Learn more.
- Your transfer delivery time depends on the method you choose. Payments to other Revolut customers are usually instant. Transfers to cards typically take a few minutes, but can take up to 30 minutes. International bank transfers to Tunisia usually arrive within 3 to 5 business days. Transfers to other countries can arrive in as little as minutes, or up to 3 to 5 business days, depending on the currency and destination. You can always track the status of your transfer in-app.Learn more.
- With Revolut you can send money online to Tunisia from Australia quickly and safely.
- Download the Revolut app on your Android or iPhone and sign up
- Add money to your Revolut account by topping up via your card or bank account
- Choose your destination country and currency
- Enter your recipient's details. You'll usually need their full name, bank account number, and sort code. Some payment methods and destination countries may require additional information
Transfer money to Tunisia from Australia at great rates
*A transaction will be outside of exchange market hours if it is made between Friday 5pm (New York time) and Sunday 6pm (New York time).