How to Buy Ethereum
Revolut makes it simple and safe to buy, sell and hold Ethereum, with no hidden fees.* Join 35+ million customers using Revolut for all things money worldwide
*Capital at risk.
How to buy Ethereum (ETH) in minutes
How to buy Ethereum in 3 simple steps
- 1Get Revolut
If you don’t have it already, download the Revolut app and sign up (it’s free!) to start buying Ethereum and 100+ other crypto tokens
- 2Top-up your balance
Add money to your Revolut account in 30+ currencies, or use any other crypto token balances you may already have
- 3Choose your crypto tokens
Go to Crypto and choose which tokens you want to buy – such as Ethereum or any of the 100+ other crypto tokens available
Use Ethereum with 30+ currencies
Don’t worry about exchanging your money for the right currency to make a crypto trade. With Revolut, you can buy Ethereum (ETH) and 100+ other tokens in-app using 30+ currencies. Start making trades with a tap from just AU$1.Buy Ethereum
How to buy Ethereum (ETH)
Best ways to get Ethereum with Revolut
Use held currencies, like AUD or existing crypto assets on your Revolut account to buy cryptocurrencies in just a few taps
Set up an 'auto-exchange' to buy cryptocurrency in the future, if the exchange rate hits the target rate you set
Create a ‘recurring buy’, and buy cryptocurrency at future, regularly scheduled intervals, for which you’ll pay the existing exchange rate each time
Hold and sell your Ethereum
Once you have bought your Ethereum, you can hold it in your Revolut account. You can also trade it for other crypto or sell it for 30+ currencies, directly in-app.Check it out
Know your crypto’s securely stored
The majority of our funds are held in cold storage with trusted custodians.Try Revolut Now
With Revolut, you can buy Ethereum and manage all things money
You can buy, hold, and sell Ethereum directly in-app with Revolut. In other words, you can get in on the crypto action in the same app you manage your money. These are just some of the reasons why our customers trust us with all things money
4.2 / 5
Looking for how to buy ETH?
How to Invest in Ethereum FAQs
- Crypto can sometimes seem, well, cryptic. Revolut has launched courses to help get you started with the basics. Our short, simple lessons make crypto easier to understand, whether you’re a total newbie, or a seasoned cryptonaut. Take a look! Plus, you'll earn free crypto for every lesson you complete. All you need to do is pass a quick quiz at the end of the lesson. To get started with Learn, download the Revolut app, sign-up for an account, and head to Home > Hub > Crypto > LearnTry Revolut Now
- Whenever you make a cryptocurrency exchange using Revolut, we use our simple and transparent pricing formula of rate + fee = total cost. We’ll charge you low, transparent fees, but the actual amount depends on your Revolut plan.Learn more
- At Revolut, we put safety as our top priority, so you don’t need to worry about the crypto you hold in-app. To store the cryptocurrencies for our customers, we use some of the most secure methods, such as multi-signature wallets and cold storage.*Learn more
- You are able to buy, sell, and hold cryptocurrency in your Revolut account. Revolut allows you to buy cryptocurrencies in three ways:
- Use held currencies, like AUD or existing crypto assets on your Revolut account to buy cryptocurrencies in just a few taps
- Set up an 'auto-exchange' to buy cryptocurrency in the future, if the exchange rate hits the target rate you set
- Create a ‘recurring buy’, and buy cryptocurrency at future, regularly scheduled intervals, for which you’ll pay the existing exchange rate each time
Want to start buying Ethereum?
Buy Ethereum in minutes
Start with as little as AU$1 and start buying Ethereum today!
*Capital at risk.
The crypto services provided by Revolut Payments Australia are classified as high risk. You should have regard to your personal financial circumstances and risk appetite before deciding to invest in crypto and we recommend that you seek professional advice. The risk of loss in holding cryptocurrencies could be substantial and prices can rapidly increase and decrease (and may even fall to zero). Revolut Payments Australia does not make any representations to you regarding the advisability of transacting in cryptocurrency. We cannot guarantee the timeliness, accurateness, or completeness of any data or information used in connection with your cryptocurrency holding. These cryptocurrency services are not regulated and Revolut Payments Australia is not providing them to you under our Australian Financial Services Licence. These crypto services are not regulated and Revolut Payments Australia is not providing them to you under our Australian Financial Services Licence.