We're here to help
Live in-app chat support
If you need to talk to an agent, the best way to contact us is via our in-app chat. Tap on your profile (the circle icon on the upper left corner) > Select Help > Choose Get more help and contact us.
I lost access to my account/card
I lost access to my phone number or Revolut app
- Enter your phone number > Select the Forgotten passcode? option > Enter your email > Follow the rest of the screens to upload your selfie and ID, and automatically retrieve your login information, or enter an anonymous chat.
- Select the Forgotten phone number? option > Select I don't remember my old number > Enter your email > Type your passcode > Follow the rest of the screens to upload your selfie and ID, and automatically retrieve your login information, or enter an anonymous chat.
- Enter your phone number > Select the Forgotten passcode? option > Take a verification selfie > Upload your ID. If your selfie and ID are recognised, you'll be prompted to change your information in-app, otherwise you'll access an anonymous chat.
I've noticed some suspicious activity with my account
Frequently Asked Questions
- You can use your Revolut account to receive transfers from other bank accounts. You can find your available ‘local’ and ‘SWIFT’ (cross-border) account details for each supported currency in the 'account details' section of your Revolut app.
- Just like a regular account, your Revolut account balance will be updated once a transfer has reached your account. If the transfer is still within the transfer timeframes, while it is not possible for Revolut to speed it up, it will most likely reach you soon. The time it takes for the transfer to land in your account depends mostly on its origin.
- The Revolut personal loan and credit card products are in development and unfortunately we are not able to offer them to all customers just yet. But rest assured we are working hard to make both products more widely available.
- To view your PIN: Go to the Card icon in top right corner in-app > Find the relevant card and tap PIN & Security > Select View PIN.
- In order to get the reward, the person you invited should have completed all the required steps before the campaign deadline. To get your reward, they should have: signed up, verified their identity, added money, ordered a physical Revolut card, and made 3 genuine purchases with their virtual or physical card. You can track their status through Profile > Invite Friends > selecting the invitee under Invites section.
- The countries you can change your address to depend on the Revolut entity your account is registered with. You can only change the address to countries that belong to the same entity as the one your account is registered with.
- At Revolut, you can choose between several methods to add money to your account: bank transfer, card, Apple and Google Pay, money from other Revolut customers, linked accounts, direct deposits and early salary.
- To transfer any of over 30 supported fiat currencies to a bank account, on the home screen tap Transfer (button with two arrows at the bottom of the screen) → + New → Add a bank recipient. You’ll be asked to add the bank transfer details for either an Individual, or a business if you’re paying a company.
A penny for your thoughts?
I have a media / partnership question