Revolut x Game4Ukraine Promotion
What is this Promotion about?
As part of the Revolut x Game4Ukraine Promotion (the “Promotion”), by using a link or a code provided by Revolut or an affiliated Revolut partner (the “Partner”), Revolut is offering existing customers in the UK (excluding Northern Ireland) the opportunity to win two Game4Ukraine Tickets from a prize draw (the “Promotion Prize”).
This Promotion will run from 00:00 BST on 28 July 2023 to 23:59 BST on 2 August 2023 (the “Promotion Period”).
These terms (the “Promotion Terms”) set out the rules that apply to this Promotion, and you must comply with these Promotion Terms and also the terms that apply to your Revolut Personal account at all times when participating in this Promotion. You will also need to complete the steps listed in “What do I need to do to take part in the Promotion?”.
What do I need to do to take part in the Promotion?
To be eligible for the Promotion, you must:
- live at a residential address in the UK (excluding Northern Ireland);
- be at least 18 years of age;
- have an active Revolut Personal account with Revolut Ltd - this means you have to have already completed our signup process, passed Revolut’s Know Your Customer (“KYC”) checks, your account must not be suspended, closed or restricted in any way, and you must also have a positive account balance before the beginning of the Promotion Period; and
- either receive marketing directly from us about the Promotion (via email and/or a push notification) or see the Promotion marketed in our official accounts on social media during the Promotion Period or see the Promotion marketed in one of the Partner’s social media channels and/or receive an invitation to participate in the Promotion so you can follow the below steps to benefit from the Promotion.
You will also need to complete the following steps:
- Click on the unique link and/or code which will be announced in the social media post and/or in one of the marketing communications you receive relevant to the Promotion. If you see the Promotion marketed via our or one of the Partner’s official social media channels, you’d be able to find the unique link in the description box of the relevant post or in the profile of the Partner’s social media account. The link or the code will redirect you to the Revolut landing page where you will need to provide your phone number. The number you provide should be the one registered with your Revolut Personal account. On the Revolut landing page you will be able to see important details of this Promotion including these Promotion Terms, the Promotion Period and details of the Promotion Prize; and
- Click on the UNITED24 charity website available on the Revolut landing page (u24.gov.ua) and make a donation to UNITED24. There are no minimum or maximum donation requirements under these Promotion Terms. You can donate as much or as little as you wish and as frequently as you want but, please note, that you can only enter into the prize draw once.
You must complete all of the above steps by the end of the Promotion Period in order to participate in the prize draw to win the Promotion Prize.
What’s the Promotion Prize?
100 eligible Revolut customers will win the chance to attend the Game4Ukraine football match on 5 August 2023 at the Stamford Bridge Stadium in London and bring alongside their plus one.
Please note that Revolut will not be covering any transportation and/or other related personal costs as part of the Promotion.
Customers who complete the steps outlined in “What do I need to do to take part in the Promotion?” will be put in the online draw to win the Promotion Prize. On the day following the end of the Promotion Period, one hundred (100) winners will be chosen in a random draw in line with the below steps:
- We will determine all existing customers who meet all the eligibility criteria outlined in “What do I need to do to take part in the Promotion” (together the “Promotion Prize Draw Entrants”);
- One hundred winners will be chosen in a random draw from the list of Promotion Prize Draw Entrants.
The chosen winners will be awarded the Promotion Prize of two (2) Game4Ukraine tickets.
We will notify the winners via push notification or email, and we will send the Promotion Prize to the winners’ Revolut Personal account email address by 02 August 2023. If we confirm you are the winner but your Revolut personal account is closed before the Promotion Prize is awarded and paid for, you will forfeit your prize. If we don’t have enough entries by the end of the Promotion Period, we may choose to extend it in order to allow for more people to join the pool of Promotion Prize Draw entrants. The decisions as to the administration and operation of the Promotion, including the selection of the winners, are final and binding.
What other legal information should I know?
- This Promotion is organised and offered by Revolut Ltd, a company whose registered address is at 7 Westferry Circus, Canary Wharf, London, England, E14 4HD.
- We may suspend or end the Promotion earlier than the end of the Promotion Period if, in our reasonable opinion, the Promotion is being abused or may negatively affect Revolut’s goodwill or reputation. We may do this on an individual or promotion-wide basis. We can cancel this Promotion, or change these Promotion Terms at any time without notice. We may also extend the Promotion Period, without notice but this change will not affect your rights under these Promotion Terms.
- We reserve the right to cancel any Promotion Prize and you receive for taking part in this Promotion if you earned the Promotion Prize fraudulently, if you breach the terms that apply to your Revolut personal account in order to get the Promotion Prize, or if we become aware you were not compliant with these Promotion Terms.
- If you close your Revolut Personal account or your Revolut Personal account becomes suspended or restricted before we were due to send you the Promotion Prize, or between the time of qualifying for the Promotion Prize and receiving the Promotion Prize that you were entitled to under this Promotion, you will lose your entitlement to that Promotion Prize.
- Events beyond the control of Revolut may also occur that render the awarding of the Promotion Prize as part of this Promotion impossible. Revolut will not be liable for any loss, whether directly or indirectly suffered, as a result of an event outside of its control.
- If we have reasonable grounds to believe that you have engaged in any fraud or material abuse of this Promotion (such as for example attempting to obtain an unfair advantage through deception) we may in our sole discretion take any actions we see fit in the circumstances.
- Any entries into the Promotion made outside of the Promotion Period (specified earlier in these Promotion Terms) will not be accepted.
- The Promotion Prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. In the event that you win, you and your plus one will not be in a position to re-sell (or seek to re-sell or transfer) your Promotion Prize to anyone else or for any market value.
- If you sign up to Revolut as part of this Promotion, Revolut will process your personal data in compliance with our Privacy Notice that applies to your Revolut Personal account.
- Revolut accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault, technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind.
- These Promotion Terms are published in English and any translation is a courtesy and an unofficial translation only - participants of the Promotion cannot derive any rights from the translated version. The English language version of these Promotion Terms shall apply and prevail and be conclusive and binding. The English version shall be used in any legal proceedings.
- If you are a customer of Revolut Ltd, this promotion is governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales have exclusive jurisdiction to determine any dispute relating to it.