Revolut Make Money Back Promotion Terms
What is this Promotion about?
Revolut will award cashback to a select number of lucky Revolut customers whose card payments are selected from our weekly draws. Each winner will be eligible to receive cashback up to the value of 100% of their winning card payment with the maximum total cashback amount capped at £300 per winning (“The Cashback Award”).
This promotion will run from (12:00pm GMT) on 23 January 2023 to (12:00pm GMT) on 10 February 2023 (“The Promotion Period”).
What do I need to do to be eligible to take part in the Promotion?
To be eligible for this Promotion, you must:
- be a Revolut Ltd customer resident in England, Scotland or Wales;
- have an active Revolut Personal account (not suspended, closed or restricted), and
- have personally received an email, push notification, or in-app Inbox message from Revolut or have seen an in-app “Suggested for you tile” inviting you to take part in the Make Money Back Promotion.
When will the draws take place, and what do I need to do to be entered into each one?
On the 27th of January, and the 3rd and 10th of February (the “Winner Selection Dates”) we will compile a list of all eligible transactions and distribute in two separate draws:
- For transactions made with physical or virtual Revolut cards we will select every 20,000th transaction as a winning transaction.
- For transactions made with Revolut cards via Apple Pay, Google Pay, Garmin Pay, Masterpass and Fitbit Pay we will select every 10,000th transaction as a winning transaction.
On each of the above Winner Selection Dates, we’ll select multiple winning transactions from the first draw and the second draw. This means your chances of winning are higher if you pay with your Revolut card via your Apple Pay, Google Pay, Garmin Pay, Masterpass and/or Fitbit Pay wallet.
Card payments will only be included in a draw if they are completed, processed and recorded by 12pm GMT on the Winner Selection Dates. The card payments must also be genuine purchases (please also see Paragraph 2 of "What other legal information should I know?” for examples of transactions that will not be eligible for selection).
How do I receive my Cashback Award?
If you are selected as a winner, you will receive an email, push or in-app inbox message or you will see a tile in your Revolut app confirming that you have won. Revolut will then credit The Cashback Award into your Revolut accounts within 2 business days.
What other legal information should I know?
- This Promotion is organised and offered by Revolut Ltd, a company whose registered address is at 7 Westferry Circus, London, E14 4HD;
- To be eligible for this Promotion, card payments must be genuine purchases (for example, card payments to payment services providers or financial institutions are not genuine). They also must not be to any merchants in the following sectors/categories: gambling, lotteries and/or betting (online and in-person), dating or escort services.
- We may suspend or end the Promotion earlier than the end date we’ve mentioned above if, in our reasonable opinion, the Promotion is being abused or may negatively affect Revolut’s goodwill or reputation. We may do this on an individual or promotion-wide basis.
- We may also cancel this Promotion or change these Promotion Terms at any time. If we exercise this right, we will try to give you advance notice.
- For the avoidance of doubt, the invitation to participate in the Promotion is personal. This means that only the recipient directly addressed by Revolut in each invitation or the customer who is able to see the “Suggested for you tile” within their own Revolut app is eligible to participate in this Promotion.
- Events beyond the control of Revolut may occur that render the awarding of the promotion impossible. Accordingly, Revolut will not be liable for any loss, whether directly or indirectly suffered, as a result of an event outside of its control.
- If you make a payment that qualifies for theCashback Award and subsequently return this purchase for a refund, or the payment is subsequently reverted or a chargeback is made, we have the right to reverse the Cashback Award and to exercise our right of set-off in relation to the amount if you have already spent it (please see the Personal Terms that apply to your account for more information on the right of set-off).
- If you close your Revolut account or your account becomes suspended or restricted between the time of the qualifying purchase and receiving the Cashback Award, then you will lose your entitlement to the Cashback Award.
- If we have reasonable grounds to believe that you have engaged in any fraud or material abuse of this Promotion (such as for example attempting to obtain an unfair advantage through deception) we may in our sole discretion take any actions we see fit in the circumstances.
- Revolut will process your personal data and select existing customers to take part in the Promotion in line with the Customer Privacy Notice that applies to your account which you can find here.
- These terms are published in English and any translation is a courtesy and office translation only - participants of the Promotion cannot derive any rights from the translated version. The English language version of these terms shall apply and prevail and be conclusive and binding. The English version shall be used in any legal proceedings.
- To the extent permitted by law, these Promotion Terms shall be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes arising out of or in connection with these terms shall exclusively be submitted to and dealt with by the competent court in England or Wales.