What is this promotion about?
Revolut is looking to pay cashback on grocery spending at selected merchants for selected customers (the “Promotion”).
Any customer who is invited to participate in the Promotion will receive 2% cashback (capped at £10) on Revolut card spending at selected merchants (the “Cashback”), as set out in these terms and conditions (the “Terms”).
The Promotion runs:
- from 12:00pm GMT on 6 March 2023 to 12:00pm GMT on 6 April 2023; and
- from 12:00pm GMT on 3 May 2023 to 12:00pm GMT on 17 May 2023; and
- on any other periods we may add to these Terms in the future;
(each, an individual “Promotion Period”).
Each Promotion Period above is an individual (and separate) Promotion which starts and stops on the given dates. All steps stated in these Terms must be completed during a single Promotion Period for a cashback to be earned. For example, if you receive an invite in one Promotion Period, it is only valid during that Promotion Period, and not for any subsequent period
Who is eligible for the promotion?
The Promotion is only open to:
- Revolut users residing in the UK who have successfully onboarded to Revolut Ltd; and
- Who have personally received an email, push notification or in-app Inbox message from Revolut or have seen an in-app "Suggested for You", during the Promotion Period, tile inviting them to participate in the Promotion.
If you have not received a message from us inviting you to participate in the promotion, you are not eligible.
How do I earn the cashback?
To earn the cashback you must make a purchase at a selected merchant using your Revolut card during the Promotion Period. You can use a physical or virtual card and your purchase can be online or in person.
You will earn cashback at a rate of 2%, subject to a maximum cap of £10.
Your cashback will be accumulated during the Promotion Period and paid into your Revolut account within five business days after the Promotion Period ends.
The selected merchants where you can earn cashback (subject to the exclusions below) are as follows. Revolut has no affiliation or partnership with these merchants.
- Marks & Spencer
- Waitrose & Partners
- Co op
You won't earn cashback on any purchases which are:
- at petrol stations or services;
- at concessions or stores within a supermarkets (for example, at an Argos, or coffee shop, inside a Sainsbury's);
- at telecoms or financial services merchants (including those owned by supermarkets);
- on lotteries or gambling; or
- are not genuine purchases of goods or services or are subsequently returned
What other legal information should I know?
- This Promotion is offered by Revolut Ltd, a company whose registered address is at 7 Westferry Circus, London, E14 4HD.;
- We may suspend or end the Promotion (for a single customer or as a whole) at any time if, in our reasonable opinion, the Promotion is being abused or may negatively affect Revolut’s goodwill, reputation or commercial interests.
- We can change these Terms at any time. If we do, we will try to give you advance notice (but will not always).
- Events beyond the control of Revolut may occur that render the awarding of the promotion impossible. Accordingly, Revolut will not be liable for any loss, whether directly or indirectly suffered, as a result of an event outside of its control.
- If you close your Revolut account or your account becomes suspended or restricted between the time of the qualifying purchase and receiving the Cashback, then you will lose your entitlement to the Cashback.
- If we have reasonable grounds to believe that you have engaged in any fraud or material abuse of this Promotion (such as for example attempting to obtain an unfair advantage through deception) we may in our sole discretion take any actions we see fit in the circumstances.
- Revolut will process your personal data and select existing customers to take part in the Promotion in line with the Customer Privacy Notice that applies to your account which you can find here.
- These terms are published in English and any translation is a courtesy and office translation only - participants of the Cashback cannot derive any rights from the translated version. The English language version of these terms shall apply and prevail and be conclusive and binding. The English version shall be used in any legal proceedings.
- To the extent permitted by law, these Cashback Terms shall be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes arising out of or in connection with these terms shall exclusively be submitted to and dealt with by the competent court in England or Wales.