What is the Promotion about?
We know you love our product. So we’re rewarding you to share the love.
This Promotion (the “Promotion”) allows selected Revolut Business customers (excluding Freelancer accounts) (“you” or the “Referrer”), that are incorporated in the United Kingdom (the “Eligible Market”), to earn a referral reward (the “Reward”).
It's easy: the business you refer just needs to sign up to a Revolut Business account (excluding a Freelance account) using your unique referral code, order a physical card, top up the account from an external source (i.e. not a Revolut account) and spend £50 (via physical or virtual card purchase). You will only be paid the Reward if you, the individual opening the Revolut Business Account (the “Referee”) and the business (the “Business”) you refer, meet the criteria in these terms and conditions (the “Promotion Terms”), so please keep reading to find out how the Promotion works.
This Promotion runs from 23 August 2023 to 4 October 2023. We call this the “Promotion Period”. Make sure to invite Businesses as soon as possible to give yourself enough time to complete all the steps before the Promotion Period ends.
You and the Referee, must meet all the criteria set out below during the Promotion Period. If either of you do not or only partially meet the criteria during the Promotion Period, you will not receive a Reward.
Who is eligible for the Promotion?
Any Revolut Business user incorporated in an Eligible Market who has an active (not suspended, restricted or closed) Revolut Business account (excluding Freelance accounts) and who has received an invitation to the Promotion directly from us by email is eligible. If you have not received an email directly from us, you are not eligible.
A Referee is eligible provided that they do not hold or are not linked to any other existing or previous Revolut Business account. The Referee must be new to Revolut Business, it must be incorporated in the same country as the Referrer and must not have any business user profile with Revolut in order to be eligible for this Promotion. This includes any previous business user profile, even if their Revolut Business account is no longer active.
Any Business referred under this Promotion must sign up to Revolut Business for the first time and be eligible for a Revolut Business account in accordance with our terms and conditions. For more information, see our Business Terms here.
What do you need to do to earn the Reward?
To earn a Reward, you must receive an email invite from us, invite a Business to open a Revolut Business account via a Referee and the Business and Referee must complete all activities set out below.
Inviting a Business to open a Revolut Business account is easy. Just open the email you received about this Promotion (remember, you must have received an email to be eligible) and tap on the “Refer” button.
A draft email containing your unique referral link will appear. You can customise this and send it to eligible Referees once you’re ready. It’s the link which is important - the Referee must click on your unique link for you to be eligible for the Promotion.
The maximum number of Businesses you can earn a reward for during the Promotion Period is five. You will not be given a Reward for more than five successful referrals.
What do the Referee and Business need to do for you to earn the Reward?
For you to be eligible for your Reward, the Referee and Business must complete the steps set out below before the end of the Promotion Period:
- the Referee must open a Revolut Business account (excluding a Freelance account) for the Business using your unique referral link;
- signing up means completing the sign up process and passing our onboarding checks. If the Referee or the Business fails our onboarding checks, you will not be eligible for this Promotion. For example, they might fail these checks because they do not meet our onboarding requirements;
- they must top up the Revolut Business account from an external source (like a transfer from another bank, not a transfer from another Revolut Business account);
- they must order a physical card; and
- they must make at least one virtual or physical card purchase of at least £50. These must be genuine purchases for goods or services (for example, card transactions to payment, gambling, gift card, currency or cryptocurrency exchange service providers, and money transfers are not valid).
You will not be paid a Reward (or may have a Reward that has been previously paid reversed) if the Business reverses one of these steps. For example, if they immediately close their Revolut Business account, cancel their card before it arrives, or cancel/refund their card purchase.
What is the Reward and how is it rewarded?
For every Business you successfully refer, you are eligible for a fixed reward of £100.
Once the Referee and Business complete the above steps and you are eligible to receive a Reward, you will be notified via a push notification in your Revolut Business app.
Your Reward will be paid directly to your Revolut Business account within 10 working days after the end of the Promotion Period.
What other legal information should I know?
- This promotion is organised and offered by Revolut Ltd, whose registered address is at 7 Westferry Circus, London, E14 4HD.
- We can suspend, end or cancel this Promotion or change these Terms at any time. If we suspend or end this Promotion, we will remove these Terms from our website. If we change these Terms, we will make the updated terms available on our website. Any change to these Terms (including the suspension or termination of the Promotion) does not affect your rights if you have already participated in the Promotion (unless required by any applicable law).
- This Promotion is a one-sided campaign, where only the Referrer (not the Referee or Business) can be awarded the Reward.
- The Reward will be paid to the Referrer’s Revolut Business account balance.
- To be eligible for a Reward, you must comply with these Terms and all other terms and conditions that apply to your account. If we believe that you have engaged in any fraud or material abuse of this Promotion we may in our sole discretion take any actions we see fit in the circumstances (for example, it would be a material abuse of this Promotion to orchestrate a campaign to profiteer from this Promotion in a way that does not result in genuine and unique new sign-ups to Revolut Business, and we may close your account and reverse any Rewards if you do this).
- Events beyond the control of Revolut may occur that render the awarding of the Promotion impossible. Accordingly, Revolut will not be liable for any loss, whether directly or indirectly suffered, as a result of an event outside of its control.
- These Terms are an agreement between you and the Revolut company which provides you with your main Revolut Business account. If you have any questions or complaints about this Promotion, you can find out who this company is, and contact them via chat, in the app.
- These Promotion Terms shall be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes arising out of or in connection with these terms shall exclusively be submitted to and dealt with by the competent court in England.