Revolut x Tinder Promotion
What is this Promotion about?
As part of the Revolut x Tinder Promotion (“the Promotion”), Revolut is offering new Revolut
customers in the United States the opportunity to sign up to Revolut for the first time and
receive 3 months of the Tinder Gold subscription plan, without the monthly subscription fee (the “Tinder Gold Trial”).
In order to receive the Tinder Gold Trial, you must sign up to Revolut through a unique link from Tinder between the 16th of November 2023 00:00 GMT and the 16th of November 2024 23:59 GMT (the “Promotion Period”).
In order to receive the Tinder Gold Trial you must open a Revolut account and make a qualifying transaction of at least $1.00 USD with your Revolut Physical or virtual card (the “Qualifying Transaction”) before the end of the Promotion Period. See “Qualifying Transactions” section below for more details on excluded transactions.
These terms (the “Promotion Terms”) set out the rules that apply to this Promotion. You must
comply with these Promotion Terms and also the terms that apply to your Revolut account in
order to redeem this Promotion.
What do I need to do to take part in the Promotion?
To be eligible for this Promotion, you must:
- Be 18 years or older and a resident of the United States (with a valid US residential address); and,
- Sign up through marketing received directly from Tinder about this Promotion by clicking on the native display card ad within the Tinder app. You may receive emails or other communications about this Promotion from Tinder if you have provided your personal data to Tinder and have agreed to Tinder sending marketing to you.
- You may also sign up for the Promotion marketed on Tinder and/or through Tinder’s social media ads.
You will also need to complete the following steps:
- Click on the unique link in the ad from Tinder - this link will redirect you to Revolut’s website where you will need to provide your phone number. Once you have provided your phone number, you will be directed to the sign-up flow for a Revolut account;
- Follow the steps for opening a Revolut account and complete the Know Your Customer (“KYC”) checks before the end of the Promotion Period;
- Be successfully onboarded to Revolut (this means you must pass KYC) with a valid US address and no restrictions on your account before the end of the Promotion Period; and,
- Use your Revolut virtual or physical card to make a Qualifying Transaction of at least $1.00 USD before the end of the Promotion Period.
Remember: if you already have a Revolut account or a Tinder Gold Account you won’t be eligible for this Promotion. You must complete the above steps by the end of the Promotion Period in order to receive the Tinder Gold Trial.
What terms apply to my new Revolut Account?
You may choose to sign up for any of Revolut’s prepaid card plans, which are each subject to
the Revolut Cardholder Terms. If you elect a paid subscription plan, make sure you remember
that our paid plans are all on 12-month terms whether you choose to pay monthly or annually.
You can leave these paid plans early, but fees may apply if you do. See the “Fees for downgrading your Premium or Metal subscription” section of the Premium and Metal Terms for more information.
Ordering a card
You can order a card directly in the app. In some cases, you may have to pay a card delivery
fee. Please refer to the Fees page to see the fees associated with card delivery for each
Revolut plan. Remember, you can use the virtual cards to qualify for this promotion.
A "Qualifying Transaction" is any physical or virtual transaction of $1.00 or more, made with your Revolut card account that is not listed in the exclusions below and is made before the end of the Promotion Period.
Qualifying Transactions exclude: transactions less than $1.00, ATM transactions, the purchase of money orders or other cash equivalents, gift cards, cash over portions of point-of-sale transactions, Peer-to-Peer (P2P) payments (such as Apple Pay Cash or Google Pay), currency exchange service providers, and loan payments or account funding made with your debit card are not eligible for this Promotion. In addition, purchases made using third-party payment accounts (services such as Venmo® and PayPalTM, who also provide P2P payments), gambling, cryptocurrency-related transactions, and securities transactions (including stock purchases) are not eligible for this Promotion.
If you make a Qualifying Transaction on your virtual or physical Revolut card within the
Promotion Period but it is reverted or you seek a refund, you will not be entitled to the Tinder Gold Trial and if we’ve already credited your account with the Tinder Gold Trial, we
reserve the right to reverse that credit. In the latter case, we will consider the reversal of any
credit transaction to have been done with your consent and the payment to have been
authorized by you.
How do I start my Tinder Gold Trial?
After you have successfully created a Revolut account via the unique signup link from Tinder and made a Qualifying Transaction with your Revolut physical or virtual card, you will receive an email from Revolut (the “Welcome Email”) containing a promo code to activate the Tinder Gold Trial (the “Tinder Promo Code”).
The email will be sent to the email address associated with your new Revolut account and you
will need to have opted-in to receiving email communications from Revolut. You can manage
your email preferences in the Settings section of your Revolut App.
The Tinder Promo Code must be input into the Tinder app to redeem the Tinder Gold
Trial. Please refer to the Welcome Email for directions on how to activate the Tinder Gold
You have 60 days from the date of receiving the email from us to click the “Claim offer” link. Once you do that, you will be redirected to tinder.com, where your code will be automatically recognised and you will either be instructed to create a new Tinder account or log in to your existing account so that 3 months of the Tinder Gold subscription can be added to your Tinder account.
What other legal information should I know?
1. This Promotion is organized and offered by Revolut Technologies Inc.
2. We may suspend or end the Promotion earlier than the end date we’ve mentioned above if, in
our reasonable opinion, the Promotion is being abused or may negatively affect Revolut’s
goodwill or reputation. We may do this on an individual or promotion-wide basis. Please
contact Support if you believe you qualify for a particular benefit in relation to the Promotion
that has not been awarded to you as a result of this early suspension or termination.
3. We can cancel this Promotion, or change these Promotion Terms at any time without notice.
4. We reserve the right to reverse the Tinder Gold Trial that you receive during the Promotion Period if the payment that earned the Tinder Gold Trial is refunded to you, you earned the Tinder Gold Trial fraudulently, if you breach the terms that apply to your Revolut account in order to get the Tinder Gold Trial, or if we become aware you were not compliant with these
5. Events beyond the control of Revolut may occur that render the awarding of the Tinder Gold Trial as part of this Promotion impossible. Revolut will not be liable for any loss, whether
directly or indirectly suffered, as a result of an event outside of its control.
6. If you close your Revolut account or your account becomes suspended or restricted between
the time of qualifying for the Tinder Gold Trial and receiving the Tinder Gold Trial, then the
Tinder Gold Trial will be lost.
7. If we have reasonable grounds to believe that you have engaged in any fraud or material
abuse of this Promotion (such as for example attempting to obtain an unfair advantage
through deception) we may in our sole discretion take any actions we see fit in the
8. Tinder will send marketing to its existing customers in compliance with applicable data
privacy and direct electronic marketing laws. If you do not want to receive marketing from
Tinder you must manage your marketing preferences with Tinder directly as this is outside of
Revolut’s remit. If you sign up to Revolut as part of this Promotion, Revolut will process your
9. These terms are published in English and any translation is a courtesy and an unofficial
translation only - participants of the Promotion cannot derive any rights from the translated
version. The English language version of these terms shall apply and prevail and be
conclusive and binding. The English version shall be used in any legal proceedings.
10. Revolut USA Prepaid Visa® and Prepaid Mastercard® are issued by Metropolitan Commercial
Bank pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. for Visa cards, and Mastercard International
for Mastercard cards, and may be used everywhere Visa or Mastercard are accepted.
Banking services are provided by Metropolitan Commercial Bank, Member FDIC, and are
subject to the terms of a Cardholder Agreement. “Metropolitan Commercial Bank” and
“Metropolitan” are registered trademarks of Metropolitan Commercial Bank © 2014. Revolut
Technologies Inc. is a technology services provider and administrator of the card program.
Travel insurance on Revolut’s paid plans is provided by Chubb Group. Savings Vault services provided by Sutton Bank, Member FDIC. Securities products and services provided by Revolut Securities Inc., member FINRA/SIPC. Securities products are not insured by the FDIC or any federal government agency, are not bank deposits, are not obligations of or guaranteed by
Metropolitan Commercial Bank and are subject to investment risks, including possible loss of
the principal amount invested. The terms of this Promotion shall be governed by the Revolut
Prepaid Visa and Prepaid Mastercard Cardholder Agreement, including the applicable law
and Arbitration Provision.