1 Month Free Subscription to Revolut Premium Plan
What is this promotion about?
We are inviting new or existing Revolut Technologies Inc. Standard plan customers to try our paid Premium subscription plan (“Premium Plan”) for free for a period of time as offered by us (“Premium Trial Promotion”). Selected customers will be able to access this Premium Trial Promotion by either clicking the link provided in relevant promotional materials, and then clicking through the relevant plan selection screens, or by clicking through the relevant screens in the Plan Selection dashboard in their Revolut app during the account opening process.
Who is eligible for the Premium Trial Promotion?
The Premium Trial Promotion is open to select new customers of Revolut Technologies Inc. who have passed our Know Your Customer requirements during the onboarding process. Customers who are selected will be shown the Premium Trial Promotion in the Plan Selection dashboard in their Revolut app.
This Premium Trial Promotion runs for a period of time at Revolut’s discretion (the “Promotion Period”).
How do I start my Premium Trial?
Starting your Premium Trial is easy. Once you’ve been selected, you will be able to see the Premium Trial Promotion in the Plan Selection dashboard in your Revolut app, either during onboarding or by following the link provided in the relevant promotional materials, then all you need to do is sign up for a Premium Plan during the Promotion Period and meet the criteria set out in these terms and conditions.
Revolut’s prepaid card plans are each subject to the Revolut Cardholder Terms. The terms and conditions for your selected Premium Plan along with the Cardholder Terms will apply to you during your Premium Trial period.
We will not charge you a monthly Premium plan fee for the period of time included in your Premium Trial. We will tell you in the Premium Trial Promotion dashboard how long you’ll receive your Premium Plan, free of the monthly fee, so you are aware before you sign up. After your Premium Trial ends, by default you will remain on the Premium Plan unless you tell us otherwise, and normal billing will apply.
You may access all of the Premium features during the Premium Trial even if you do not order a physical Premium card. If you are not sure that you would like to continue using the Premium Plan, we suggest that you use a virtual card during the Trial Period, until you are sure that you want to keep the Premium plan. If you order a Premium card during the Premium Trial, you may keep the Premium card even after the trial ends, however, fees may apply.
If you order a Premium card during your Premium Trial period and then cancel your Premium Plan before the end or at the end of your Premium Trial period, you may be subject to cancellation and downgrade fees. Be sure to carefully review the following cancellation and downgrade fees that may apply to you:
Premium Trial Cancellation and Downgrade Fees:
- If you participate in the Premium Trial and order a Premium card, any cancellation of the Premium Trial will result in a $19.99 Cancellation Fee, regardless of the Early Card and Plan Services Cancellation and Downgrade Fee provisions of the Cardholder Agreement;
- If you cancel after the Premium Trial end date, you will be charged a $19.99 Cancellation Fee, even if you do not order a Premium card. This is because our Paid Plans are on 12-month terms.
Make sure you remember that our Paid Plans are all on 12 month terms (not including the 1 month Premium Trial). You can leave these Paid Plans early, but fees may apply if you do.
What other legal information should I know?
- This Promotion is organized and offered by Revolut Technologies Inc.
- We may suspend or end the Promotion earlier than the end date we’ve mentioned above if, in our reasonable opinion, the Promotion is being abused or may negatively affect Revolut’s goodwill or reputation. We may do this on an individual or promotion-wide basis. Please contact Support if you believe you qualify for a particular benefit in relation to the Promotion that has not been awarded to you as a result of this early suspension or termination.
- We agree to give you a Premium Trial by not charging you for the relevant period (we’ll tell you what this period is before you start your Premium Trial). After your Premium Trial period ends, billing and cancellation rules will apply.
- Our Paid Plans have a 12 month term whether you choose to pay-monthly or pay-annually, and your Premium Trial period will not count towards the 12 month term. This promotion will run from the day you are able to see the Premium Trial Promotion dashboard in your Revolut app until an end time and date of our choice. We will show you how long your Premium Trial will last for in the Premium Trial Promotion dashboard in the Revolut app before you sign up. You cannot ask us to invite you to the Promotion if you weren’t selected or ask us to extend it if you miss it.
- We can cancel this Promotion, or change these Promotion Terms at any time without notice.
- We reserve the right to remove you from the Promotion, if you breach the terms that apply to your Revolut account, or if we become aware you were not compliant with these Promotion Terms.
- Events beyond the control of Revolut may occur that render this Promotion impossible. Revolut will not be liable for any loss, whether directly or indirectly suffered, as a result of an event outside of its control.
- If you close your Revolut account or your account becomes suspended or restricted, the Premium Trial will be lost.
- If we have reasonable grounds to believe that you have engaged in any fraud or material abuse of this Promotion (such as for example attempting to obtain an unfair advantage through deception) we may in our sole discretion take any actions we see fit in the circumstances.
- These terms are published in English and any translation is a courtesy and an unofficial translation only - participants of the Promotion cannot derive any rights from the translated version. The English language version of these terms shall apply and prevail and be conclusive and binding. The English version shall be used in any legal proceedings.
- Revolut USA Prepaid Visa® and Prepaid Mastercard® are issued by Metropolitan Commercial Bank pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. for Visa cards, and Mastercard International for Mastercard cards, and may be used everywhere Visa or Mastercard are accepted. Banking services are provided by Metropolitan Commercial Bank, Member FDIC, and are subject to the terms of a Cardholder Agreement. “Metropolitan Commercial Bank” and “Metropolitan” are registered trademarks of Metropolitan Commercial Bank © 2014. Revolut Technologies Inc. is a technology services provider and administrator of the card program. Travel insurance on Revolut’s paid plans is provided by Chubb Group. Cryptocurrency services provided directly by Apex Crypto LLC, NMLS ID 1828849. Savings Vault services provided by Sutton Bank, Member FDIC. Securities products and services provided by Revolut Securities Inc., member FINRA/SIPC. Securities products are not insured by the FDIC or any federal government agency, are not bank deposits, are not obligations of or guaranteed by Metropolitan Commercial Bank and are subject to investment risks, including possible loss of the principal amount invested. The terms of this Promotion shall be governed by the Revolut Prepaid Visa and Prepaid Mastercard Cardholder Agreement, including the applicable law and Arbitration Provision.