- Subscription fee: $9.99 per month
Account Service Charges
- Mobile / Web Application: $0.00
- First card per team member: $0.00
- Subsequent Cards: Standard Delivery Charge: $4.99
- Subsequent Cards: Expedited Priority Delivery Charge: $16.99
- Subsequent Cards: Global Express Delivery Charge: $19.99
- Paper Statement Charge: $8.00
- Virtual Revolut Card: $0.00
- ATM Fair Usage: Up to 2% of value of withdrawal. This is in addition to any fees charged by the ATM owner.
- Payments to Revolut accounts: Unlimited
- Team members: 4
- Local transfers: 20
- International transfers: 0
- FX allowance: $5,000.00
Cost if allowance exceeded
- Local transfers: $0.20 per additional transfer
- International transfers: $5.00 per additional transfer
- Foreign exchange fees: 0.6% markup above your FX allowance
- Additional user per month: $5.00 per additional user per month
- Loading your card via direct deposit: $0.00
- Cancellation and plan downgrade fee: $0.00
Topup and limits
- Physical cards: Two per team member
- Virtual cards: 20 per month
- ATM withdrawal: $3,750 per day (or the equivalent in other currencies)
In some cases you may be offered a plan trial of the product for a period of time without the Plan fee. During a plan trial you are granted the allowances stated above, according to the plan you chose during signup. If you exceed these allowances we will charge you as per the fees above.
You will be billed in advance of the month. Your allowances will reset on the first day of the billing month. If you chose to move plan mid-billing cycle, your subscription will start again and your allowances will be reset according to your new plan immediately.
Whenever you make a currency exchange in the Revolut app or Revolut Dashboard, we'll use an exchange rate based on our market rate, which is based on foreign-exchange market rates. There is more information about our exchange rate in our Business Terms.
For certain conversions we apply an extra percentage-based fee, which may change according to when and how frequently the currencies are traded. These fees are set out in the table below.
We charge a higher fee outside foreign-exchange-market hours because less currency is traded during these times. Foreign-exchange-market hours are all hours except 4:00pm on Friday to 5:00pm on Sunday Eastern Time.
FEES DURING FOREIGN EXCHANGE MARKET HOURS
All currencies: No fee
FEES OUTSIDE FOREIGN EXCHANGE MARKET HOURS
All currencies: 1.0%
Pay All Transfer Fees feature (International Transfers and Non-USD Domestic Transfers Only)
The Pay All Transfer Fees Feature allows you to pay a flat upfront fee which is charged instead of the International Transfer fee that would otherwise apply. This feature is only available for transfers in the following currencies: USD, GBP, EUR, and CHF. Transfers made using this feature do not count toward your monthly allowance and are inclusive of any international transfer fee that may be charged by Revolut.
Please refer to the effective Revolut Business Cardholder Agreement for complete details regarding all Business Plan Fees.