Cash Deposit Terms
The Revolut USA Prepaid Mastercard and Revolut USA Prepaid Visa card are issued by Metropolitan Commercial Bank pursuant to a license from Mastercard International and Visa and may be used everywhere Mastercard or Visa is accepted. Banking services are provided by Metropolitan Commercial Bank, a member of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC), and are subject to the terms of a Cardholder Agreement. “Metropolitan Commercial Bank” and “Metropolitan” are registered trademarks of Metropolitan Commercial Bank ©2014. Revolut Technologies Inc. is a Delaware corporation that is a technology services provider and administrator of the card program.
Any Cash Deposit made via the Revolut app will be deposited to your Revolut card.
The Cash Deposit feature is only available for select customers of Revolut who are located within the 50 United States. If Cash Deposit is available to you, it will be displayed within the Revolut app.
You can load money easily to your Revolut Card account at select retailers (each, a “Participating Retailer”) via Cash Deposit for a small fee, collected by the Participating Retailer. Participating Retailers will be displayed within the Revolut app. All you need to do is find an available Cash Deposit location at a Participating Retailer near you within the Revolut app and present the Participating Retailer with your physical Revolut card as well as the amount of cash that you wish to deposit. You can usually add any amount from $20 to $500, depending on the Participating Retailer at which you choose to deposit. The money will be added to your account, usually in about 60 minutes. You may not cancel any Cash Deposit once it has been initiated.
The following limits apply to Cash Deposits at Participating Retailers:
- Daily Limit: $1500 or 3 deposits
- 7-day Rolling Limit: $3500 or 10 deposits
- 30-day Rolling Limit: $5000 or 15 deposits
Here’s how to add a Cash Deposit from your Revolut app:
- Tap “Add Money”;
- Change your deposit method to “Cash”;
- Tap “unlock locations near me”;
- Select a Participating Retailer location;
- Present your Revolut card and cash amount that you wish to deposit to the Participating Retailer; and,
- Be sure to collect a receipt from the Participating Retailer confirming your Cash Deposit.
- You may be required to provide identification to the Participating Retailer to complete your Cash Deposit.
- Always retain the paper receipt you receive from the Participating Retailer as a record of your deposit.
- A service fee of up to $4.95 may apply to your Revolut account when you complete a Cash Deposit at a Participating Retailer.
About this Cash Deposit Payment Service
The Participating Retailer that receives your cash will be responsible to transfer the funds for deposit into your Revolut account and Green Dot is responsible for facilitating the transfer of these funds.
Revolut is not responsible for any delay with respect to when funds remitted to your Revolut Card account will be available or deposited to your Revolut account or any failure of the Participating Retailer to accept or properly process the funds remitted.