Business fees (Grow)
- Subscription fee: $39.99 per month
Account Service Charges
- Mobile / Web Application: $0.00
- First card per team member: $0.00
- Subsequent Cards: Standard Delivery Charge: $4.99
- Subsequent Cards: Expedited Priority Delivery Charge: $16.99
- Subsequent Cards: Global Express Delivery Charge: $19.99
- Paper Statement Charge: $8.00
- Virtual Revolut Card: $0.00
- ATM Fair Usage: Up to 2% of value of withdrawal. This is in addition to any fees charged by the ATM owner.
- Payments to Revolut accounts: Unlimited
- Team members: 30
- Local transfers: 100
- International transfers: 10
- Free FX allowance: $10,000.00
Cost if free allowance exceeded
- Local transfers: $0.20 per additional transfer
- International transfers: $3.00 per additional transfer
- Foreign exchange fees: 0.4% markup above your free FX allowance
- Additional user per month: $5.00 per additional user per month
- Loading your card via direct deposit: $0.00
- Cancellation and plan downgrade fee: $0.00
Topup and limits
- Physical cards: Two per team member
- Virtual cards: 20 per month
- ATM withdrawal: $3,750 per day (or the equivalent in other currencies)
In some cases you may be offered a free trial of the product. During a free trial you are granted the free allowances stated above, according to the plan you chose during signup. If you exceed these free allowances we will charge you as per the fees above.
You will be billed in advance of the month. Your allowances will reset on the first day of the billing month. If you chose to move plan mid-billing cycle, your subscription will start again and your allowances will be reset according to your new plan immediately.
Whenever you make a currency exchange in the Revolut app or Revolut Dashboard, we'll use an exchange rate based on our market rate, which is based on foreign-exchange market rates. There is more information about our exchange rate in our Business Terms.
For certain conversions we apply an extra percentage-based fee, which may change according to when and how frequently the currencies are traded. These fees are set out in the table below.
We charge a higher fee outside foreign-exchange-market hours because less currency is traded during these times. Foreign-exchange-market hours are all hours except 4:00pm on Friday to 5:00pm on Sunday Eastern Time.
FEES DURING FOREIGN EXCHANGE MARKET HOURS
- THB and UAH: 1.0%
- USD, GBP, EUR, AUD, CAD, NZD, CHF, JPY, SEK, HKD, NOK, SGD, DKK, and PLN: No fee
- Any other currency not listed above: No fee
FEES OUTSIDE FOREIGN EXCHANGE MARKET HOURS
- THB and UAH: 2.0%
- USD, GBP, EUR, AUD, CAD, NZD, CHF, JPY, SEK, HKD, NOK, SGD, DKK, and PLN: 1.0%
- Any other currency not listed above: 1.0%
The highest rate relevant to your conversion will apply. For example, for a conversion between USD and THB during foreign exchange market hours, we will apply the fee that applies to THB (1%), not the fee for USD (0%).