Life Challenges & Well-being
At Revolut we care for our customers and their financial health. Our mission is to make financial services fair for all. We are always working on research and development of new features to support the needs of all our customers.
What is bereavement?
Taking care of practical and financial matters can be overwhelming when you’re experiencing grief over the loss of a loved one. Revolut is here to support you at this difficult time.
What is financial abuse?
- Being stopped from working and/or getting education
- Being asked to account for every single thing you spent
- Being stopped or impeded from accessing your financial account
- Being controlled on how your spend your income
- Debt or credit was taken in your name without your knowledge and permission
Know more about financial abuse
What is Gambling?
- Spending more than you want on gambling
- Struggling to find the money for basics
- Taking out loans to cover gambling debts
If you’re worried about your gambling, you have the ability to turn gambling transactions ‘on’ or ‘off’ easily in-app. This feature allows you to press pause and stay in control. We hope that Gambling Block will help people with gambling problems to self-exclude from gambling spending.
- 1Download the app
Get started with Revolut on your iOS or Android device
- 2Go to the Profile tab
Head to Home screen → Profile at the top left corner of the app (a sign with your profile picture or initials) → scroll to Security → Gambling block
- 3Get control over gambling spend
Toggle on/off button to add or remove gambling restriction
- 4Cooling off period
Activating the Gambling Block is instant. Please note that it takes 48 hours to be disabled.
- Lack of sleep due to money worries
- Anxiety to check bank statements or account balance
- Lack of confidence to contact a bank or financial service provider
- Fear to open bills or check important letters
- Overspending and feeling guilty after spending
- Feeling hopeless and unable to manage money
Money worries hub
Sometimes circumstances change and you might start to worry about your money. At this moment it can be tough to acknowledge and admit you have a problem, but we are here to help you.
- Track how you spend with automatic categorisation
- Learn more about our budget planner here
Fraud & Scams
- How we detect and report fake ads/numbers
- What to do if you're unsure here
Check our blog page to learn what chargeback is and when it can be requested.
If you would like further support please get in touch with us via our in-app chat service and we will be happy to help however best we can.