Send money from New Zealand to Namibia
Join 35+ million worldwide customers saving on money transfers with Revolut. Send international transfers from New Zealand (NZD) to Namibia (NAD) today.
How to send money with Revolut
Send money to Namibia in 3 steps
- 1Start your transfer
Choose how much you want to send in Namibian Dollars, and pick Namibia as your destination country.
- 2Check the rates
Get competitive exchange rates when you transfer with us.
- 3Send moneyEnter the recipient's details and hit Send. We'll do the rest.
How much does it cost to transfer money to Namibia from NZ?When you send money to Namibia (NAD) from NZ (NZD), we won't charge you additional currency exchange fees during exchange market hours¹ if the transfer is within your exchange allowance. We may apply a transfer fee depending on how much you send, and your plan's international transfer allowance. We'll show any fees in-app before you transfer.¹A transaction will be outside of exchange market hours if it's made between Friday 5pm (New York time) and Sunday 6pm (New York time).Transfer now
How long will my money transfer to Namibia from NZ take?
Transfers to other Revolut customers usually arrive in minutes, while bank transfers to Namibia from New Zealand usually arrive within 3 to 5 business days.
We’ll always keep you updated on the status of your transfer.Get started
Breeze through transfers from New Zealand to Namibia with the Revolut ap
Transfer money to Namibia on the go, anytime. Easily check rates and fees before you send, and track your transfer directly in-app.
Send money to Namibia at great exchange ratesWhat you see is what you pay when you send a transfer from New Zealand. All our fees are clearly displayed in-app.Get started
From your wallet to theirs, in a flash
How to make your first money transfer to Namibia
Download our Android or iOS app, then sign up.
Top up your Revolut account via your card or bank account.
Send a transfer
Choose to send to Namibian Dollars and select Namibia as your destination country. Add the recipient's details and tap Send.
Explore our transfer options
The best ways to send money to Namibia, explained
Transfer money using a recipient's bank account details.
Coming soon: send money in real-time to a card account.
Send to wallet
Coming soon: transfer money to a mobile wallet through their phone number.
Revolut to Revolut
Peer-to-peer payments for this route are currently unavailable.
Security is embedded in all of our products
We monitor your account to flag suspicious transactions, keep your card details safe, and ask for extra verification to protect you.
35+ million people worldwide use Revolut for all things money.
Send money to Namibia the simple way
Make transfers between countries, fast, or exchange and hold different currencies in-app. These are just some of the reasons our customers use us for all things money.
4.2 / 5
Send money home to NamibiaTransfer money online to family or friends in Namibia.
Need a little more help?
Transfer money to Namibia FAQs
- For most currencies, there are no limits to how much you can transfer. But, our payment partners may have set limits on certain currencies. You’ll always see these in-app before making a transfer.Learn more.
- Yes, your money is protected by our regulated partner banks. Security is embedded in all our products by design to make sure you have a safe and seamless cross-border payments experience.Learn more.
- The details we'll ask for depend on the transfer method you choose. We'll usually ask for a combination of the recipient’s full name, phone number, bank account number, and their BIC/SWIFT number. We may sometimes ask you for additional details, like the recipient's city.Learn more.
- Your transfer delivery time depends on the method you choose. Payments to other Revolut customers are usually instant. International bank transfers to Namibia usually arrive within 3 to 5 business days. Transfers to other countries can arrive in as little as minutes, or up to 3 to 5 business days, depending on the currency and destination. You can always track the status of your transfer in-app.Learn more.
- With Revolut you can send money online to Namibia from New Zealand quickly and safely.
- Download the Revolut app on your Android or iPhone and sign up
- Add money to your Revolut account by topping up via your card or bank account
- Choose your destination country and currency
- Enter your recipient's details. You'll usually need their full name, bank account number, and sort code. Some payment methods and destination countries may require additional information