Summer Travel Cashback Campaign Terms
What is the campaign about?
The Summer Travel Cashback Campaign (the “Campaign”) offers the opportunity to receive, as a reward, 10% of cashback on Revolut card payments made outside of Japan to customers who pay with Revolut card at physical merchants outside of Japan during the Campaign Period.
The Campaign runs from 20 July 2023 to 31 Aug 2023 (Japan Time) (the “Campaign Period”).
Who is eligible for the campaign?
You can take part in the Campaign if you (i) are a user of Revolut app provided by Revolut Technologies Japan, Inc. and (ii) spend with Revolut card outside of Japan at physical merchants during the Campaign Period.
The Campaign does not apply to payments made within Japan or any online purchases.
How much do I get?
You will earn 10% cashback on the total amount spent outside of Japan during the Campaign Period. The cashback amount per customer will be capped at JPY 1,000, JPY 2,500 or JPY 4,000 for Standard, Premium, and Metal plan users, respectively. If you downgrade your plan before receiving your cashback, your cap will be set to your downgraded plan. Minimum cashback of ¥100 applies i.e. minimum card spend of ¥1,000.
How do I get cashback?
We will add the cashback amount to your Revolut account in mid-October.
How is the cashback amount calculated for non-JPY payments?
If you make non-JPY payments, we will, at our sole discretion, determine the prevailing exchange rate on the relevant payment day and convert the paid amount into JPY. A cashback amount is calculated based on such JPY amounts as converted.
What other legal information should I know?
- We may, at our sole discretion, suspend, terminate or change the Campaign or change these terms without notice.
- These terms are originally published in Japanese and any translation is a courtesy translation only. This means you cannot derive any rights from any translated version and only the Japanese version can be used in legal proceedings.
- To be eligible for a reward, you must comply with these terms and all other terms and conditions applicable to your Revolut account.
- If we judge that you conduct fraudulent or malicious activities in respect of the Campaign, we may, at our sole discretion, take an appropriate action (including closing your account or making your rewards void).
- These terms constitute a contract between you and Revolut Technologies Japan, Inc. Please contact us for any questions or concerns you may have.
- These terms are governed by Japanese law. Any dispute arising out of or in connection with these terms are subject to exclusive jurisdiction of the Tokyo District Court.