August Raffle Campaign Terms
What is the campaign about?
August Raffle Campaign (the “Campaign”) offers the opportunity to become eligible to be entered in the raffle, where there is a chance to win maximum JPY 25,000 on Revolut card payments to meet the following conditions.
The Campaign runs from 0:00 am 23 August 2023 to 23:59 pm 30 August 2023 (Japan Time) (the “Campaign Period”).
Who is eligible for the campaign?
You can be entered in the raffle in the Campaign if you (i) are a user of Revolut app provided by Revolut Technologies Japan, Inc. and (ii) received an email invitation, and (iii) spend a minimum of ¥2,000 (Consumption tax included) per day at a physical merchant for at least 2 days during the campaign period (It does not have to be consecutive to be valid).
- Card payments must be genuine purchases – 'cash' equivalents like payments to e-wallets, gambling, prepaid cards, or gift cards are not valid.
- non-JPY payments will be converted to JPY based on the closing day foreign exchange rate for that day.
- For Android users, card payments made via Google Pay will also count towards your raggle chance.
- Reward amount will be credited to your Revolut JPY Account.
- We will notify the winner and the won amount by mid October 2023.
- Winning rights are valid only for the entrant. Winners' names and addresses will not be disclosed.
How much do I get as a result of the Raffle?
- First place ¥25,000 (2 winners)
- Second place ¥10,000 (4 winners)
- Third place ¥5,000 (10 winners)
What are the odds of the Raffle?
Spending more frequently will increase your chances of winning, as follows:
- 2 or more days but less than 4 days of card payments with your Revolut card, will increase odds by x1️
- 4 or more days but less than 6 days of card payments with your Revolut card, will increase odds by x2️
- 6 or more days of card payments with your Revolut card, will increase odds by x5️
What other legal information should I know?
- We may, at our sole discretion, suspend, terminate or change the Campaign or change these terms without notice.
- These terms are originally published in Japanese and any translation is a courtesy translation only. This means you cannot derive any rights from any translated version and only the Japanese version can be used in legal proceedings.
- To be eligible for a reward, you must comply with these terms and all other terms and conditions applicable to your Revolut account.
- If we judge that you conduct fraudulent or malicious activities in respect of the Campaign, we may, at our sole discretion, take an appropriate action (including closing your account or making your rewards void).
- These terms constitute a contract between you and Revolut Technologies Japan, Inc. Please contact us for any questions or concerns you may have.
- These terms are governed by Japanese law. Any dispute arising out of or in connection with these terms are subject to exclusive agreed jurisdiction of the Tokyo District Court.