Golden Week Travel Abroad Cashback Campaign Terms
What is the campaign about?
The Golden Week Travel Abroad Cashback Campaign (the “Campaign”) offers the opportunity to receive, as a reward, 5% of cashback on Revolut card payments made outside of Japan to customers who top-up from a domestic bank account and pay with Revolut card outside of Japan during the Campaign Period.
The Campaign runs from 28 April 2023 to 14 May 2023 (Japan Time) (the “Campaign Period”).
Who is eligible for the campaign?
You can take part in the Campaign if you (i) are a user of Revolut app provided by Revolut Technologies Japan, Inc. and (ii) top up your Revolut account from a domestic bank account and spend with Revolut card outside of Japan during the Campaign Period.
The Campaign does not apply to top-ups by cards and payments made within Japan or online.
How much do I get?
You will earn 5% cashback on the total amount spent outside of Japan during the Campaign Period. The cashback amount per customer will be capped at the lower of 5% of the amount topped up from a domestic bank account transfer during the Campaign Period or JPY 2,000. Amount topped up via card, amount spent within Japan or online will not qualify for cashback.
In addition, three customers who will be chosen randomly will have JPY 10,000 cashback and four customers will have JPY 5,000. (If the amount spent is less than the cashback amount, the cashback amount will be the amount spent. If you win, you won’t be eligible for the 5% cashback up to JPY 2,000.)
How do I get cashback?
We will add the cashback amount to your Revolut account in mid-June. Winners of the raffle will not be announced.
How is the cashback amount calculated for non-JPY payments?
If you make non-JPY payments, we will, at our sole discretion, determine the prevailing exchange rate on the relevant payment day and convert the paid amount into JPY. A cashback amount is calculated based on such JPY amounts as converted.
What other legal information should I know?
- We may, at our sole discretion, suspend, terminate or change the Campaign or change these terms without notice.
- These terms are originally published in Japanese and any translation is a courtesy translation only. This means you cannot derive any rights from any translated version and only the Japanese version can be used in legal proceedings.
- To be eligible for a reward, you must comply with these terms and all other terms and conditions applicable to your Revolut account.
- If we judge that you conduct fraudulent or malicious activities in respect of the Campaign, we may, at our sole discretion, take an appropriate action (including closing your account or making your rewards void).
- These terms constitute a contract between you and Revolut Technologies Japan, Inc. Please contact us for any questions or concerns you may have.
- These terms are governed by Japanese law. Any dispute arising out of or in connection with these terms are subject to exclusive jurisdiction of the Tokyo District Court.