Bank Topup Cashback Campaign Terms
What is the campaign about?
The Bank Topup Cashback Campaign (the “Campaign”) offers the opportunity to receive, as a reward, maximum ¥5,000 of cashback on Revolut card payments made to customers who top-up from a domestic bank account and pay with Revolut card at physical merchants during the Campaign Period.
The Campaign runs from 5 September 2023 to 30 September 2023 (Japan Time) (the “Campaign Period”).
Who is eligible for the campaign?
You can take part in the Campaign if you (i) are a user of Revolut app provided by Revolut Technologies Japan, Inc. (ii) top up your Revolut account from a domestic bank account and spend with Revolut card during the Campaign Period, and (iii) received the email or push invitation for the campaign.
The Campaign does not apply to top-ups by cards and payments to virtual wallets, financial institutions, prepaid cards, gift cards etc.
How much do I get?
The total amount you can earn will be 5% of the total completed card payments at physical merchants, capped at ¥5,000.
How do I get cashback?
The cashback you earn will be credited to your JPY account by mid-November.
How is the cashback amount calculated for non-JPY payments?
If you make non-JPY payments, we will, at our sole discretion, determine the prevailing exchange rate on the relevant payment day and convert the paid amount into JPY. A cashback amount is calculated based on such JPY amounts as converted.
What other legal information should I know?
- We may, at our sole discretion, suspend, terminate or change the Campaign or change these terms without notice.
- Only users that receive the email or push notification regarding the campaign are eligible to participate in the campaign, and receive cashback.
- These terms are originally published in Japanese and any translation is a courtesy translation only. This means you cannot derive any rights from any translated version and only the Japanese version can be used in legal proceedings.
- To be eligible for a reward, you must comply with these terms and all other terms and conditions applicable to your Revolut account.
- If we judge that you conduct fraudulent or malicious activities in respect of the Campaign, we may, at our sole discretion, take an appropriate action (including closing your account or making your rewards void).
- These terms constitute a contract between you and Revolut Technologies Japan, Inc. Please contact us for any questions or concerns you may have.
- These terms are governed by Japanese law. Any dispute arising out of or in connection with these terms are subject to exclusive jurisdiction of the Tokyo District Court.