What is this Contest about?
Revolut Technologies Singapore Pte Ltd ( “Revolut”) is offering users based in Singapore an opportunity to win 6 months of free Revolut Metal subscription, and prizes from SOSD and SPCA (the “Prizes”) if they participate in the Pawsome Revolut Card Contest (the “Contest”) and are selected to win.
In order to participate in the Contest and qualify for a chance at winning the Prizes, you must fulfil the criteria set out below in “How do I take part in the Contest?” and agree to the terms and conditions (the “Contest Terms”) herein. The Contest will run for any cards submitted on Instagram from 4th September to 4th November 2023 (the “Contest Period”) with the hashtag #MyPawsomeRevolut, and tag @revolutapp, @spcasingapore and @sosdsingapore.
These Contest Terms govern the Contest and set out the rules that apply to the Contest. You must comply with these Contest Terms and also the terms that apply to your Revolut account at all times when participating in the Contest.
How do I take part in the Contest?
In order to take part in the Contest, you must :
- Design a customised Revolut card with your own original design;
- Order a physical copy of the customised Revolut card with your own original design;
- Submit it for our consideration by uploading an original image of your customised Revolut card using the unique hashtag #MyPawsomeRevolut, and tag @revolutapp, @spcasingapore and @sosdsingapore on Instagram;
- Submit your entry on a public Instagram account so that we can view your submission; and
- Submit your entry between 4th September to 4th November 2023.
You may submit more than one entry for the Contest.
We will select the top five entries from all public entries to receive the Prizes at our sole and absolute discretion and any decision made by Revolut on this will be final.
The design which you submit must be an original design which you represent and warrant is an original, unique design and is not copied from any source. You further represent and warrant that the design elements will not infringe or misappropriate the copyright or other right (including any intellectual property right) of any person or entity.
To be eligible for this Contest, you must:
- Live at a residential address in Singapore; and
- Be successfully onboarded to Revolut (this means you have to pass KYC with a registered address in Singapore) with no restrictions on your Revolut account before the end of the Contest Period.
How do I win the Prizes?
If you meet the eligibility criteria and we determined your entry to be one of the five winning entries, the you will be informed that you have won the Prizes, and you will be upgraded to the Metal subscription and receive the other prizes within 15 business days after 4 November 2023. If you are an existing Metal subscriber, we will refund you the value of 6 months worth of Metal subscription.
If I win the Prizes
As a winner of the Contest, I agree that Revolut may publish images and video content of my customised card designs alongside my name and details of the prize that I have won on Revolut’s social media channels and on the Revolut website. I understand that this content may be picked up and published on other social media channels and websites.
I agree that Revolut may also use this content for promotional materials and other general publicity and marketing purposes.
I can ask Revolut to stop using this content of me at any time by emailing email@example.com. I understand that Revolut will then take efforts to make sure this content is not used in the future but that Revolut may not be able to control or recall content that has already been published.
What other legal information should I know?
- The Contest is organised and offered by Revolut Technologies Singapore Pte Ltd, a company whose registered address is at 30 Cecil Street, #19-08, Prudential Tower, Singapore 049712.
- We may suspend or end the Contest earlier than the end date we’ve mentioned above if, in our reasonable opinion, the Contest is being abused or may negatively affect Revolut’s goodwill or reputation. We may do this on an individual or Contest-wide basis. Please contact Revolut Support if you believe you qualify for a particular benefit in relation to the Contest that has not been awarded to you as a result of this early suspension or termination.
- We can cancel this Contest, or change these Contest Terms at any time without notice.
- We reserve the right to reverse any award you receive under this Contest if you earned the Prizes fraudulently, if you breach the terms that apply to your Revolut account in order to get the Prizes, or if we become aware you were not compliant with these Contest Terms. We will consider the reversal of any Prizes to have been done with your consent authorised by you.
- If you close your Revolut account or your Revolut account becomes suspended or restricted before we were due to award you the Prizes or between the time of qualifying for the Prizes and receiving the Prizes that you were entitled to under the Contest, you will lose your entitlement to the Prizes.
- Events beyond the control of Revolut may also occur that render the awarding of the Prizes as part of the Contest impossible. Revolut will not be liable for any loss, whether directly or indirectly suffered, as a result of an event outside of its control.
- If we have reasonable grounds to believe that you have engaged in any fraud or material abuse of this Contest (such as for example attempting to obtain an unfair advantage through deception) we may in our sole discretion take any actions we see fit in the circumstances.
- These Contest Terms are published in English and any translation is a courtesy and an unofficial translation only. Participants of the Contest cannot derive any rights from the translated version. The English language version of these Contest Terms shall apply and prevail and be conclusive and binding. The English version shall be used in any legal proceedings.
- To the extent permitted by law, these Contest Terms shall be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore. Any disputes arising out of or in connection with these Contest Terms shall exclusively be submitted to and dealt with by the competent court in Singapore.