[No Longer Running]
1. What is this Campaign about?
This campaign (the “Campaign”) allows 5,000 Revolut customers to earn 10% cashback (up to a maximum of S$10 each month) on eligible Gojek rides made using your Revolut card.
Although this cashback is earned on eligible purchases with Gojek, the Campaign is offered by Revolut Technologies Singapore Pte Ltd (“Revolut”, “we”, or “us”) alone.
The Campaign is governed by these terms and conditions (the “Terms”).
2. Who is eligible for the Campaign?
Anyone who is a customer of Revolut who has an active account (meaning it is not suspended or restricted), and who is legally residing in Singapore, is eligible for the Campaign.
Employees of Revolut are not eligible.
To remain eligible for the Campaign, you must follow these Terms at all times.
3. When is the Campaign running?
The Campaign runs from 00:00 1 April 2022 to 23:59 30 September 2022 (GMT+8) (the “Campaign Period”).
You are able to earn a maximum of S$10 each month during the months of the Campaign Period (which is a total maximum of S$60 over the full period). Your S$10 will reset at 00:00 on the first of every month during the Campaign Period.
4. How do I earn cashback?
To earn a cashback, you must:
- use your physical or virtual Revolut card to make a purchase with an eligible Gojek ride; and
- be amongst the first 5,000 customers to use their Revolut card to do so that month.
You must do all of these things during the Campaign Period.
An eligible Gojek ride is a purchase from Go-Jek Singapore Pte Ltd in Singapore. Your purchase must be made directly with Gojek, and not through a third party. For example, if you booked a ride with Gojek via a third party platform or through someone else's account, this would not be eligible.
Being amongst the first 5,000 customers to use their Revolut card on an eligible Gojek ride means being one of the first 5,000 customers who makes a purchase with Gojek after 00:00 on the first day of each month of the Campaign period. This resets every month.
If we think you have acted in bad faith or abused the campaign (for example, if we think you have allowed others to make purchases using your Revolut card so that you can obtain a cashback), we may ask you for further information proving that you made the purchase yourself. We may also refuse to pay any particular cashback or disqualify you from the Campaign completely.
5. How much Cashback will I get?
The amount of cashback that you will receive is 10% on each eligible purchase, capped at a maximum of SGD$10 over each month of the Campaign Period.
The minimum threshold of cashback that will be paid is $0.10. This means that no cashback will be awarded if the entitlement is less than this amount.
If you earn a cashback, we will deposit the cashback into your Revolut Account within thirty (30) business days after the end of the Campaign Period.
6. What other legal information should I know?
- These Terms govern the Campaign and the relationship between us (Revolut Technologies Singapore Pte. Ltd.) and anyone who participates in the Campaign.
- You will be deemed to be participating in the Campaign if you do not reach out to us via in-app chat to inform us that you do not wish to participate within five business days of either receiving a cashback reward or receiving an email from us notifying you of your cashback reward (whichever is earlier).
- We may, at our sole discretion, suspend, terminate or change the Campaign or these Terms without notice.
- These Terms are published in English and any translation is a courtesy translation only. This means you cannot derive any rights from any translated version and only the English version can be used in legal proceedings.
- To be eligible for the Campaign, you must comply with these Terms, and any other terms and conditions that apply to your account, at all times. We will determine your eligibility at our sole discretion, and reserve the right at any time to disqualify participants if we consider they have breached these Terms, breached applicable laws, or are otherwise not eligible.
- If we believe that you have engaged in any fraud or material abuse of this Campaign we may in our sole discretion take any actions we see fit in the circumstances.
- All decisions made by us under these Terms or in relation to the Campaign shall be final. We may, but are not required to, justify any of our decisions.
- Only you and we have any rights under these Terms. They are personal to you and you cannot transfer any rights or obligations under it to anyone else.
- These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore. Any disputes arising out of or in connection with these terms shall exclusively be submitted to and dealt with by the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent court in Singapore.