Diversity Card Campaign: Revolut X Oogachaga (May - June 2023)
Revolut X Oogachaga Diversity Card Campaign (May - June 2023)
Terms and Conditions
What is the Campaign?
Welcome to the Revolut X Oogachaga Singapore Diversity Card Campaign (the “Campaign”).
We are proud to be partnering with Oogachaga (the “Charity”) to offer you the opportunity to obtain a limited edition diversity card (the “Diversity Card”) when you make a minimum donation to the Charity during the Campaign Period.
Diversity Cards will be issued by Revolut Technologies Singapore Pte Ltd (“Revolut”, “us”, “we”, “our”).
Who is eligible to participate?
You will be eligible to participate in this Campaign if you:
- hold an account with Revolut in accordance with the General Terms;
- are over the age of 18 years old; and
- make a minimum donation of S$10 to the Charity through the Revolut app during the Campaign Period.
The Campaign commences on 12 May 2023 and finishes on 30 June 2023 (the “Campaign Period”). Any donations made to the Charity outside of the Campaign Period will not be eligible for consideration as part of the Campaign.
I’m in, what do I do next?
- Update your Revolut app to the latest version (in iOS or Android);
- Head to the Lifestyle tab → Select Donations;
- Choose Oogachaga and donate a minimum of S$10 in one transaction; and
- Head to the Cards tab, and order your Diversity Card.
What else should I know?
- Only one (1) Diversity Card can be issued to each eligible Revolut account.
- There will be no delivery charges for a Diversity Card.
- Revolut may vary the Campaign Period at any time and at our discretion. Please contact support if you believe you qualify for a particular benefit in relation to the Campaign that has not been awarded to you.
- This Campaign cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Events beyond the control of Revolut may occur that render the awarding of the Campaign impossible. Accordingly, we will not be liable for any loss, whether direct or indirect suffered, as a result of an event outside of its control.
- Any queries or issues associated with this Campaign should be addressed to our support agents via in-App chat.
- The Campaign is available only to Revolut users who have passed their Know Your Customer checks.
- Any donations made as part of this Campaign will be subject to the Donations Terms.
- This Campaign is governed by the laws of Singapore. Any disputes arising out of or in connection with these terms shall be dealt with by the competent court in Singapore.