Live exchange rates
Check live foreign exchange rates, then use Revolut to convert money when the price is right for you.
How the Revolut currency converter works
See how much your money’s worth in other currencies at the Revolut exchange rate. Calculate conversions for most major currencies above. Then go to the Revolut app to exchange 36 currencies.
- 1Choose a currency
Pick a currency you’d like to view our rates in.
- 2Add the amount
Type in how much you want to send or convert.
- 3Check the rate
Our currency converter calculator will show you the Revolut exchange rate.
Sending money abroad? Check live rates first
Then download the Revolut app to send money abroad, from Toronto to Tokyo. Fees may apply.
Exchange 36 currenciesAfter you've checked our competitive rates with the currency converter, use the Revolut app to exchange and keep 36 currencies, or send 70+ around the world.Convert money
Where else could you...Send money abroad at a low cost in 70+ currencies. Is that how your provider does international money transfers? Didn't think so.
3 ways to convert currencies with Revolut
Exchanging currencies? You choose how.
Transfer money internationally
Send money in 70+ currencies abroad quickly and securely – and instantly to other Revolut pals – via bank and card transfers.
Exchange currencies in-app
Convert up to 36 currencies in-app and hold them in separate accounts. Check balances at a glance, exchange in a tap, then buy, spend, and send as you need.
Spend with your Revolut card
Use your Revolut debit card abroad and we’ll exchange your transactions at competitive rates automatically in 70+ currencies.
Popular currency conversions
Check out our customers’ favourite and most common currency conversions.
Swedish Krona popular conversions
Exchange to Swedish Krona
Need a little more information?
Currency converter FAQs
- There are many ways to convert currencies, so it's smart to compare providers and make sure you're getting the best rate. When converting money with Revolut, you'll always see the current Revolut exchange rate and any related fees beforehand. You can convert your money with us in 3 ways:
- Transferring money internationally
- Exchanging currencies in-app
- Spending abroad with your Revolut card
- You can calculate conversions for most major currencies with our currency converter, and send money to 160+ countries using Revolut. You can also exchange 36 currencies in-app, and hold these currencies directly in your account. Looking for a good way to spend during your next trip away? Pay in 70+ currencies with your Revolut card. US dollars (USD), British pounds (GBP), Euros (EUR), Indian rupees (INR), and Swiss francs (CHF) are some of the most popular currencies, but those are just the start.
- Revolut sets their own exchange rate for currency conversion, just as banks and other financial providers often do. Depending on who you exchange with, you may pay more than you need to. When you choose Revolut for exchanging currencies or sending money abroad, you'll always see the Revolut exchange rate in-app, so you can make an informed decision. That means no nasty surprises — ever.