Revolut x Alpine Sports Agency Promotion
Revolut x Alpine Sports Agency Promotion
What is this Promotion about?
As part of the Revolut x Alpine Sports Agency Promotion (“the Promotion”), Revolut is offering customers and potential customers of Alpine Sports Agency in France the opportunity to sign up to Revolut for the first time and receive a Cash Reward Offer, which is €20 in the form of a cash reward that you can use for any physical or virtual Revolut card payments. You will have access to €20 after you make an initial top up of a minimum of €20 OR make three qualifying transactions using your physical or virtual Revolut card .
In order to receive €20 you must sign up to Revolut through a unique link from Alpine Sports Agency between 15th March 2023, 00:00 EST to 15 September 2023, 00:00 (the “Promotion Period”).
These terms (the “Promotion Terms”) set out the rules that apply to this Promotion, and you must comply with these Promotion Terms and also the terms that apply to your Revolut Personal account at all times when participating in this Promotion.
What do I need to do to take part in the Promotion?
To be eligible for this Promotion, you must:
- Live at a residential address in France;
- Be at least 18 years of age;
- Be a new Revolut Personal customer (this means that you must not currently hold a Revolut Personal account or have held an account with Revolut in the past (whether this account was with Revolut Ltd, Revolut Bank UAB, a branch thereof or another Revolut company)); and
- Either receive marketing directly from Alpine Sports Agency about this Promotion or see the Promotion marketed at the Alpine Sports Agency’s Event running from the 3rd to the 10th April so you can follow the below steps to benefit from the Promotion (you will only receive an email/SMS/push notification from Alpine Sports Agency if you have already consented to receiving marketing from Alpine Sports Agency and are happy for Alpine Sports Agency to send marketing to you).
You will also need to complete the following steps:
- Click on the unique link in the marketing from Alpine Sports Agency - this link will redirect you to Revolut’s website where you will need to provide your phone number. Once you have provided your phone number, you will be directed to the sign up flow for a Revolut Personal account;
- Follow the steps for opening a Revolut Personal account and complete our Know Your Customer (“KYC”) checks before the end of the Promotion Period; and
- Be successfully onboarded to Revolut (this means you have to pass KYC) with a registered address in France with no restrictions on your account before the end of the Promotion Period / 00:00 EST on September 15th 2023.
You must complete the above steps by the end of the Promotion Period in order to receive €20.
How do I get my cash reward?
If you meet the eligibility criteria and complete the steps outlined in “What do I need to do to take part in this Promotion?”, after you make your first three virtual or physical Revolut card payments of a minimum of €1 OR top up €20 to your account you will receive €20 credited to your Revolut account (this will be your Cash Reward Offer). It doesn’t matter whether your first three Revolut card payments are with Alpine Sports Agency or another merchant, as long as you make your first three card payments and / or top up €20 before the end of the Promotion Period. We’ll credit your account with the relevant cash reward within 3 days of the initial transaction being completed.
What other legal information should I know?
- This Promotion is organized and offered by Revolut Bank UAB, a company whose registered address is at Konstitucijos ave. 21B, 08130 Vilnius, Lithuania.
- We may suspend or end the Promotion earlier than the end date we’ve mentioned above if, in our reasonable opinion, the Promotion is being abused or may negatively affect Revolut’s goodwill or reputation. We may do this on an individual or promotion-wide basis. Please contact Support if you believe you qualify for a particular benefit in relation to the Promotion that has not been awarded to you as a result of this early suspension or termination.
- We can cancel this Promotion, or change these Promotion Terms at any time without notice.
- We reserve the right to reverse any cash reward you receive during the Promotion Period if the payment that earned the cash award is refunded to you, you earned the cash reward fraudulently, if you breach the terms that apply to your Revolut account in order to get the cash reward, or if we become aware you were not compliant with these Promotion Terms. We will consider the reversal of any cash reward transaction to have been done with your consent and the payment to have been authorised by you.
- If you close your Revolut account or your account becomes suspended or restricted before we were due to credit your account with any cash reward or between the time of qualifying for the cash reward and receiving the cash reward that you were entitled to under this Promotion, you will lose your entitlement to that cash reward.
- Events beyond the control of Revolut may also occur that render the awarding of cash reward as part of this Promotion impossible. Revolut will not be liable for any loss, whether directly or indirectly suffered, as a result of an event outside of its control.
- If we have reasonable grounds to believe that you have engaged in any fraud or material abuse of this Promotion (such as for example attempting to obtain an unfair advantage through deception) we may in our sole discretion take any actions we see fit in the circumstances.
- These terms are published in English and any translation is a courtesy and an unofficial translation only - participants of the Promotion cannot derive any rights from the translated version. The English language version of these terms shall apply and prevail and be conclusive and binding. The English version shall be used in any legal proceedings.
- To the extent permitted by law, these Promotion Terms shall be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Lithuania. Despite this, you can still rely on the mandatory consumer protection rules of the EEA country where you live. Any disputes arising out of or in connection with these terms shall exclusively be submitted to and dealt with by the competent court in the Republic of Lithuania.