What is this Promotion about?
As part of the Revolut x Influencer Top Up and Travel Promotion (the “Promotion”), Revolut is offering users in France the opportunity to sign up to Revolut for the first time using a link or a code provided by an affiliated Revolut partner, like a YouTuber, Instagramer or podcaster (the “Partner”) and:
- receive a cashback of €20 or currency equivalent (the “Cashback”) for eligible transactions made during the Promotion Period; and
- win a return flight and hotel stay from a prize draw (the “Prize”).
We will run several such Promotions, which will give you opportunities to win the Prize and receive Cashback. The specific information relevant to a particular Promotion will be specified on the Promotion landing page, which you can access via the link provided by our Partner (“Landing Page”). The Landing Page for each Promotion will specify:
- Eligible Countries;
- The time period, during which you can enter into the Prize draw (“Promotion Period”);
- All details about the Prize;
- The time period, during which you are eligible for the Cashback (“Cashback Period”) and the Cashback amount in your local currency (other than EUR).
These terms (the “Promotion Terms”) set out the rules that apply to this Promotion, and you must comply with these Promotion Terms and also the terms that apply to your Revolut Personal account at all times when participating in this Promotion. You will also need to complete the steps listed in “What do I need to do to take part in the Promotion?” before the end of the Promotion Period indicated in the Landing Page.
What do I need to do to take part in this Promotion?
To be eligible for this Promotion and a draw for the Prize, you must:
- live at a residential address in one of the Eligible Countries. Please check the Landing Page for Eligible Countries for the specific Promotion;
- Be at least 18 years of age;
- be a new Revolut Personal customer (this means that you must not currently hold a Revolut Personal account or have held an account with Revolut in the past (whether this account was with Revolut Ltd, Revolut Bank UAB, a branch thereof or another Revolut company));
- use a unique link or code provided by a Partner that is valid in Eligible Countries (as specified in the Landing Page). If you do not use a valid link or code – for example, if you sign up using the normal account opening process on our website or app, or if you sign up using a link or code that is not valid in the specified Eligible Countries – you will not earn Cashback or become eligible to participate in a draw to win a Prize.
You will also need to complete the following steps:
- Click on the unique link which will be announced in the social media post, provided in the description box of the post or Partner’s social media profile. The link will redirect you to the Landing Page where you will need to provide your phone number. Once you have provided your phone number, you will be directed to the sign up flow for a Revolut Personal account;
- Follow the steps for opening a Revolut Personal account and complete our Know Your Customer (“KYC”) checks before the end of the Promotion Period, which you will be able to see on the Landing Page;
- Be successfully onboarded to Revolut (this means you have to pass KYC) with a registered address in one of the Eligible Countries with no restrictions on your account;
- Make your first top up of at least €1 or currency equivalent to your Revolut Personal account. Your first top up can be made by bank transfer or by using a debit card that you have registered with us;
- Once you have topped up your Revolut Personal account you will need to use your balance to make one (1) virtual or physical Revolut card payment of any value. Don’t worry – you don’t need a physical card to make a payment: you can easily generate a virtual card in the Revolut app and use it for this purpose.
You must complete all of the above steps by the end of the Promotion Period in order to participate in the prize draw to win the Prize.
In addition, to be eligible for the Cashback you must:
- Make one or several virtual and (or) physical Revolut card transactions with a total value equal or more than €20 or currency equivalent (as specified in the Landing Page) within the Cashback Period. The link provided by our Partner will be valid until the end of the Cashback Period.
Once your transaction(s) reach a total value of €20, you will become eligible to receive a €20 Cashback. The maximum amount you can earn in the form of a Cashback is €20, which means that if the total value of your transaction(s) exceeds €20, you will still receive €20 of Cashback.
Card transactions to earn Cashback or win the Prize must be genuine purchases (for example, transactions to payment service providers, other bank accounts and e-wallets will not be genuine).
How do I win the Prize?
Customers who complete the steps outlined in “What do I need to do to take part in this Promotion?” will be put in the online draw to win the Prize. On the day following the end of the “Promotion Period” one (1) winner will be chosen in a random draw in line with the below steps:
- We will determine all customers who have signed up to Revolut as part of this Promotion and meet all the eligibility criteria outlined in “What do I need to do to take part in this Promotion” (together the “Prize Draw Entrants”);
- One winner will be chosen in a random drawing from the list of Prize Draw Entrants;
- The chosen winner will be awarded a Prize specified in the Promotion Landing Page.
- We will notify the winner via email, and we issue the Prize within ten (10)business days after the winner is notified.
How do I receive the Cashback?
Revolut will credit the Cashback into your Revolut Personal account within ten (10) business days after you have completed the steps outlined in “What do I need to do to take part in this Promotion?”.
What other legal information should I know?
- The Promotion is organised and offered by Revolut Bank UAB, a company whose registered address is at Konstitucijos ave. 21B, 08130 Vilnius, the Republic of Lithuania. If you are a customer of the Revolut Bank UAB branch in France, this Promotion is organised and offered by Revolut Bank UAB acting via its branch in France, with company number 894 031 244 and whose registered office is at Servcorp 10 avenue Kléber 75116 Paris, France.
- We may suspend or end the Promotion earlier than the end of the Promotion Period or the Cashback Period if, in our reasonable opinion, the Promotion is being abused or may negatively affect Revolut’s goodwill or reputation. We may do this on an individual or promotion-wide basis. We can cancel this Promotion, or change these Promotion Terms at any time without notice. If we change these Promotion Terms or cancel this Promotion, we will try to give you notice in the same way we announced this Promotion.
- We reserve the right to reverse any Prize and (or) Cashback you receive for taking part in this Promotion if you earned the Prize and (or) Cashback fraudulently, if you breach the terms that apply to your Revolut account in order to get the Prize and (or) Cashback, or if we become aware you were not compliant with these Promotion Terms. We will consider the reversal of any Prize or (and) Cashback transaction to have been done with your consent and the payment to have been authorised by you.
- If you close your Revolut Personal account or your Revolut Personal account becomes suspended or restricted before we were due to credit your account with a Cashback, or between the time of qualifying for the Prize and/or Cashback and receiving thePrize and/or Cashback that you were entitled to under this Promotion, you will lose your entitlement to that Prize and/or Cashback.
- Events beyond the control of Revolut may also occur that render the awarding of the Prize and/or Cashback as part of this Promotion impossible. Revolut will not be liable for any loss, whether directly or indirectly suffered, as a result of an event outside of its control.
- If we have reasonable grounds to believe that you have engaged in any fraud or material abuse of this Promotion (such as for example attempting to obtain an unfair advantage through deception) we may in our sole discretion take any actions we see fit in the circumstances.
- If you sign up to Revolut as part of this Promotion, Revolut will process your personal data in compliance with our Privacy Notice that applies to your account.
- These Promotion Terms are published in English and any translation is a courtesy and an unofficial translation only – participants of the Promotion cannot derive any rights from the translated version. The English language version of these Promotion Terms shall apply and prevail and be conclusive and binding. The English version shall be used in any legal proceedings.
- To the extent permitted by law these Promotion Terms shall be exclusively governed by and construed:
- in accordance with the laws of Lithuania if you are a Revolut Bank UAB customer;
- in accordance with the laws of France if you are a customer of Revolut Bank UAB acting via its branch in France.
Despite this, you can still rely on the mandatory consumer protection rules of the EEA country where you live.
10. Any disputes arising out of or in connection with these terms shall exclusively be submitted to and dealt with by:
- the competent court in the Republic of Lithuania or in the courts of any EU Member State where you reside if they relate to an Revolut Bank UAB customer complaint;
- the competent court in France or in the courts of any EU Member State where you reside if they relate to a Revolut Bank UAB French branch customer complaint.