Influencer Promotion Terms Q3 2022
Microinfluencer Welcome Reward Terms & Conditions Q3 2022
What is the Promotion about?
This Promotion (the “Promotion”) allows selected new Revolut retail customers who comply with these Terms and Conditions (the “Terms”) to earn a welcome reward of EUR 20 (the “Reward”) when they sign up to Revolut using a link or code provided by an affiliated Revolut partner, like a YouTuber, Instagramer or podcaster (the “Partner”).
You will only be paid the Reward if you meet the criteria in Terms, so please keep reading to find out how the Promotion works.
This Promotion runs from 25th of May 2022 00:00 GMT+1 until 30th of September 2022 23:59 GMT+1. We call this the “Promotion Period”.
You must complete all the criteria during the Promotion Period. If you do not, you will not receive a Reward.
Who is organising this Promotion?
This Promotion is organised and offered by Revolut Payments UAB, a company located at Konstitucijos ave. 21B, 08130 Vilnius, Lithuania (“Revolut”).
Who is eligible for the Promotion?
This Promotion is open to new Revolut retail customers who live in France.
If you are currently a Revolut customer, or have been a customer or started the sign up process in the past, you are not a new customer and so are not eligible.
What do you need to do to earn the Reward?
To earn a Reward, you must sign up to Revolut using the link or code provided by the Partner, successfully complete and pass our onboarding process, order a Revolut card and make three card transactions. This means that:
- You must sign up to a Revolut retail (not business) account, for the first time. If you have previously had a Revolut account, or have previously started but not completed the account opening process, you will not earn a Reward.
- You must also use a unique link or code provided by a Partner that is valid in the country where you live. If you do not use a valid link or code - for example if you sign up using the normal account opening process on our website or app, or if you sign up using a link or code that is not valid in your country - you will not earn a Reward.
- Successfully completing and passing our onboarding process means fully completing that process, providing the information we require, passing all our onboarding checks, and having your account opened by us. If you do not fully complete this process, or if you do not pass our checks, you will not earn a Reward.
- You must order a physical Revolut card; and
- They must make three card purchases of minimum €5 each. The three card purchases can be made using a virtual or physical card. These must be eligible purchases for goods or services (for example, card transactions to payment, gambling, gift card, currency or cryptocurrency exchange service providers, and money transfers are not valid).
You will not be paid a Reward (or may have a Reward that has been previously paid reversed) if you reverse one of these steps after taking it. For example, if you order a physical card but cancel it before it arrives, or if you cancel/refund one of the three card purchases.
Each Partner may only be able to refer customers in specific places. For example, a Partner in the United Kingdom may only be able to refer new customers from there. This means that if a Partner incorrectly provides you with or you otherwise access a code or link that is not valid in your country, you will not be able to earn a Reward.
What other legal information should I know?
- We may suspend or end the Promotion earlier than the end date we’ve mentioned above if, in our reasonable opinion, the Promotion is being abused or may negatively affect Revolut’s goodwill or reputation. We may do this on an individual or promotion-wide basis. If we exercise this right we will try to give you advance notice on our website. Please contact Support if you believe you qualify for a particular benefit in relation to the Promotion that has not been awarded to you as a result of this early suspension or termination.
- We can cancel this Promotion, or change these Promotion Terms at any time without notice.
- We reserve the right to reverse any cash reward you receive during the Promotion Period if the payment that earned the cash reward is refunded to you, you earned the cash reward fraudulently, if you breach the terms that apply to your Revolut account in order to get the cash reward, or if we become aware you were not compliant with these Promotion Terms. We will consider the reverse to be done with your consent and the payment to be authorised by you.
- If you close your Revolut account or your account becomes suspended or restricted before we were due to credit your account with any cash reward that you were entitled to under this Promotion, you will lose your entitlement to that electronic money
- Events beyond the control of Revolut may also occur that render the rewarding of cash as part of this Promotion impossible. Revolut will not be liable for any loss, whether directly or indirectly suffered, as a result of an event outside of its control.
- If we have reasonable grounds to believe that you have engaged in any fraud or material abuse of this Promotion (such as for example attempting to obtain an unfair advantage through deception) we may in our sole discretion take any actions we see fit in the circumstances.
- Rewards will be paid within 10 working days after the end of the Promotion Period.
- To be eligible for a Reward, you must comply with these terms and conditions and all other terms and conditions that apply to your account.
- These terms are published in English and any translation is a courtesy and office translation only - participants of the Promotion cannot derive any rights from the translated version. The English language version of these terms shall apply and prevail and be conclusive and binding. The English version shall be used in any legal proceedings.
- For customers of Revolut Payments UAB, to the extent permitted by law, these Promotion Terms shall be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Lithuania. Despite this, you can still rely on the mandatory consumer protection rules of the EEA country where you live. Any disputes arising out of or in connection with these Promotion Terms shall exclusively be submitted to and dealt with by the competent court in the Republic of Lithuania (or in the courts of any EU Member State where you reside).