One place to manage all things business
Get more from your business account with powerful tools that give you total control over your finances. Spend less time on admin and more time focused on what’s important – your business. Join the 500,000+ customers on Revolut Business.
Send and receive international payments, with clear and transparent fees if you transact within your subscription plan limits.
- Multi-currency accounts allow you to hold, exchange, send and receive funds in 28+ currencies - always at the real exchange rate
- Free international and local payments within your plan allowance, and free transfers between Revolut Business accounts
- Stay organised with multiple accounts for your business needs
Optimise spend with smart company cards
- Spend in over 150 currencies at the real (interbank) exchange rate
- Stay in control – issue physical and virtual cards, track spending in real-time for your entire team
- Automate your expenses and capture receipts in the app instantly
- Never overspend again on subscriptions - manage, limit and cancel from one place
"With Revolut Business, we set up permissions so our accounts team could easily manage spending, have control over payments and ensure our finance is properly controlled at all times."
Gavin Clark, CEO
Save time with seamless integrations
- Automate accounting with tools you already use like Xero, ClearBooks and QuickBooks
- Optimise your process with custom integrations, including Zapier and Slack
- Save time and scale quickly by automating your business processes with our Business API
Do business with confidence
- We’re authorised by the FCA/ Bank of Lithuania as an E-money institution meaning your funds are safeguarded through large global banks.
- Set permissions for your business account and control how your team collaborates and spends
- Priority 24/7 support for all paid plans
“With Revolut Business, we set up permissions so our accounts team could easily manage spending, have control over payments and ensure our finance is properly controlled at all times.”
Kristian Krogh, Founding Partner