Terms and Conditions
Welcome to the Revolut x Tinder Promotion (the “Promotion”), offered by Revolut Payments Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 21 634 823 180) (“Revolut”, “we”, “our” or “us”) and Match Group, LLC (trading as “Tinder”).
The terms and conditions of the Promotion are set out below. These terms and conditions apply in addition to the other terms and conditions that apply to you as a customer of RPA, including the Personal Terms and Fees and Charges Section.
The Promotion starts on 25 October 2023 12:00am GMT+1 (10am AEDT) and ends on 25 October 2024 11:59pm GMT+1 (26 October 2024 9:59AM AEDT) (the “Promotion Period”).
What is the Promotion?
The Promotion is an opportunity for Eligible Customers to receive a 3 month subscription to Tinder Gold at no cost (the “Tinder Subscription Offer”).
Who is eligible to participate in the Promotion?
In order to participate in the Promotion you must be an Eligible Customer of Revolut. An “Eligible Customer” is defined as a customer that has, during the Promotion Period:
- clicked the Revolut unique link available in the Tinder in-app banner or on Tinder social media platforms;
- entered their telephone number on the Revolut x Tinder landing page;
- downloaded the Revolut app and set up a new Revolut account;
- passed Revolut ‘Know Your Customer’ checks and been onboarded; and
- made an Eligible Transaction within 7 days of opening the new Revolut account.
If you do not sign up to Revolut through the unique link available in the Tinder in-app banner or on Tinder social media platforms, you will not be eligible to receive the Tinder Subscription Offer, even if you signed up during the Promotion Period.
For the avoidance of doubt, this Promotion is not available to active Tinder Gold subscribers or people that have previously held a Revolut account or had an account become suspended or restricted.
What is an Eligible Transaction?
For the purpose of the Promotion, an “Eligible Transaction” is a physical or virtual Revolut card payment transaction that is:
- for an amount equal to or greater than $1; and
- for the genuine purchase of goods and/or services from a third-party merchant.
Examples of transactions which are not genuine include, but are not limited to:
- transfers of funds within the Revolut app;
- the purchase of cryptocurrencies or commodities within the Revolut app;
- money transfer services;
- cash or quasi-cash (e.g. Gift Cards, Money Orders);
How do I claim my Tinder Subscription Offer?
In order to claim the Tinder Subscription Offer the following steps must be taken:
- after creating their new Revolut account, Eligible Customers will receive an email containing a unique Tinder link;
- click “Claim Offer”, and you will be redirected to tinder.com where your Tinder Subscription Offer code will be automatically recognised; and
- finally, you will be instructed to either create a new Tinder account or log in to an existing account.
You will only receive this email from us containing the unique Tinder link if you have opted into Revolut Third Party Promotions in the Revolut app. You can do this in the “Security & privacy” section of the app or, if you are on the latest version of our app, you can find this in the “Notification settings” section.
The Tinder unique code will be valid for redemption for 60 days from receipt of the email and may be redeemed outside of the Promotion Period.
On the expiry of your Tinder Subscription Offer, your Tinder Gold account will be automatically closed. If you wish to continue using your Tinder Gold account, you will need to re-subscribe to Tinder Gold and pay the relevant subscription charges. Please review Tinder’s Terms and Use before purchasing Tinder’s auto-recurring periodic subscription.
What else should I know?
Revolut reserves the right to change, modify and/or supplement these Terms and Conditions at any time during the Promotion Period. If we exercise this right in a way that is detrimental to you in your capacity as an Eligible Customer, we will notify you directly. In all other instances we will try to give advance notice on our website. Please contact Customer Support if you believe you qualify for a particular benefit in relation to the Promotion that has not been awarded to you as a result of this early suspension or termination.
If an Eligible Transaction is subsequently reversed or declined at any time (either during or after the Promotion Period) then that transaction is no longer considered an Eligible Transaction for the purposes of this Promotion.
If we have reasonable grounds to believe that you have engaged in any fraud or material abuse of this Promotion (such as for example attempting to obtain an unfair advantage through deception) we may in our sole discretion take any actions we see fit in the circumstances.
Any disputes arising out of or in connection with these terms can be dealt with by the Courts of the State of Victoria.