1. Important Information
This Financial Services Guide (FSG) is dated 22 February 2022 and is prepared by Revolut Payments Australia Pty Ltd (Revolut Australia).
This FSG is designed to assist you to make an informed decision about whether to use the financial services provided by Revolut Australia and contains important information about:
- who we are and how to contact us;
- the financial services we are authorised provide to you;
- how we (or any related party) may be paid in relation to the the financial services that are provided;
- how to contact Revolut Australia and what to do if you have a complaint.
2. Who we are?
Revolut Australia is a company incorporated in Australia (ABN 21 634 823 180). Revolut Australia’s registered office is at Level 8, 222 Exhibition Street, Melbourne VIC 3000 Australia.
Revolut Australia is authorised by the Australian Securities & Investments Commission (ASIC) and holds an Australian Financial Services Licence (AFSL number: 517589) to:
- Provide general financial product advice in relation to basic deposit and non-cash payment products and securities; and
- Deal in a financial product on behalf of another person in respect of basic deposit and non-cash payment products and securities; and
- Operate custodial or depository services other than investor directed portfolio services.
Revolut Australia is also regulated by Australian Transaction Reports and Analysis Centre (AUSTRAC) and is registered on the AUSTRAC Remittance Sector Register.
You can contact us:
- through the chat function in the Revolut Mobile App or via the website
- by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- by phone on +61 1300 281 208 (for lost or stolen cards)
3. Other Documents
This FSG is provided electronically at the time you are provided a financial service by Revolut. Where you are purchasing a Revolut Personal Account (the non-cash payment product), you should also receive a Product Disclosure Statement (PDS). The PDS contains important information about the Revolut Personal Account, including features, benefits, risks, costs and fees and charges. The PDS will assist you to make an informed decision about the Revolut Personal Account and we encourage you to read it carefully.
These documents are provided to our customers in electronic format only and are available on our website www.revolut.com/en-AU or via the Revolut App.
We hold professional indemnity insurance, which covers the financial services we are authorised to provide to you. Our professional indemnity insurance is held in accordance with the requirements of section 912B of the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth).
Revolut Australia does not receive any commissions from products sold. In some cases you may be charged fees in relation to the product and services. Further information about these fees and charges can be found in the Fees and Charges Section.
Revolut Australia does not have any associations or relationships with any third parties which would cause a conflict of interest with the financial products or services we provide to you.
Revolut Australia is committed to protecting and respecting the personal information you provide to us in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) and the Australian Privacy Principles.
- never sell your information; and
- allow you to manage and review your marketing choices at any time.
Revolut Australia may occasionally contact you with offers and information about new services. You can unsubscribe from these communications at any time by following the instructions at the end of any marketing emails or texts or by contacting us.
7. How to make a complaint
We always do our best, but we realise that things sometimes go wrong.
If you have a complaint, please contact us through the Revolut app. For your convenience, you can also find the links to our Complaint Forms here.
Revolut Payments Australia Pty Ltd
Level 8, 222 Exhibition Street
Melbourne VIC 3000 Australia
You’ll need to tell us:
- Your name;
- The phone number and email address associated with your account;
- When the problem arose; and
- How you’d like us to put the matter right.
We’ll look into your complaint and try to respond to you as soon as possible, and no longer than 45 days following receipt of the complaint.
AUSTRALIAN FINANCIAL COMPLAINTS AUTHORITY (AFCA)
If you are unhappy with how we have dealt with your complaint, you can refer it to AFCA. AFCA provides fair and independent financial services dispute resolution that is free to customers.
Their address is:
Australian Financial Complaints Authority Limited GPO Box 3 Melbourne VIC 3001 Phone: 1800 931 678 Email: email@example.com You can find more information on their website.