Receiving SWIFT transfers
You need to provide your IBAN and BIC/SWIFT code. Follow article here to find your account details and intermediary bank BIC/SWIFT code.
- Make sure the transfer is sent in supported currency and from supported country.
- When transferring internationally, some banks will require an 11 digit BIC/SWIFT code. As such, you may need to append 'XXX' to the BIC/SWIFT code shown (e.g: REVOLT21, then same as REVOLT21XXX).
- SWIFT transfers can take up to 5 working days (see here) and you'll be charged 35 kr if you exceed your international transfers allowance limit (see here).
If you have any issues with your transfer, please reach out and submit a support request here.
- Transfer fees
- How long do transfers take?
- How can I download my transfer confirmation or MT103?
- Where can I find my account details or IBAN?
- Does Revolut Business accept cash or receipt deposits?
- What is Revolut’s address?
- How to edit counterparty details?
- Local account details
- Local VS International transfers
- Multi-currency IBAN
- What are SEPA Instant transfers?