Why has my transfer failed?
There are a number of reasons why a transfer could fail, but some of the most common include incorrectly adding the recipient’s details or exceeding transfer limits.
You can select your transfer in your transactions list to view the reason for the transfer failure.
It’s also possible that the beneficiary bank has rejected the funds. In which case, you would need to contact that bank directly for more information.
If the issue persists and everything looks right from your side, please contact our support team so we can help.
You could be receiving notifications for failed transfers. Go to Payments section → Transfers tab → scroll down to see Failed transfers and select the transfer → then click Retry to submit the transfer again or select Delete to remove the transfer from Failed list.
- Transfer fees
- How long do transfers take?
- How can I download my transfer confirmation or MT103?
- Where can I find my account details or IBAN?
- Does Revolut Business accept cash or receipt deposits?
- What is Revolut’s address?
- How to edit counterparty details?
- Local account details
- Local VS International transfers
- Multi-currency IBAN
- What are SEPA Instant transfers?