I want to cancel a transfer
Please contact our support team quickly if you want to cancel a transfer. For local GBP or SEPA Instant transfers, this can be done only within a few minutes after the transfer has been made. For normal SEPA or SWIFT transfers, it can be done within a longer timeframe.
Note: we can only cancel a transfer if our partner hasn’t received our payment instruction already, so unfortunately there’s no guarantee that we’ll be able to cancel it for you.
- Transfer fees
- How long do transfers take?
- How can I download my transfer confirmation or MT103?
- Where can I find my account details or IBAN?
- Does Revolut Business accept cash or receipt deposits?
- What is Revolut’s address?
- How to edit counterparty details?
- Local account details
- Local VS International transfers
- Multi-currency IBAN
- What are SEPA Instant transfers?