Can I receive payments from Paypal, Stripe, Amazon, etc.?
If you’re based in Europe or in the UK, you should easily be able to receive payments from major retailers, POS and payment gateway providers like Stripe, Amazon and PayPal.
In other countries, you’ll need to confirm with the provider first to make sure you can receive these payments.
- Transfer fees
- How long do transfers take?
- How can I download my transfer confirmation or MT103?
- Where can I find my account details or IBAN?
- Does Revolut Business accept cash or receipt deposits?
- What is Revolut’s address?
- How to edit counterparty details?
- Local account details
- Local VS International transfers
- Multi-currency IBAN
- What are SEPA Instant transfers?