What can I do if I am missing a receipt for my expense?
There are certain expenses where a receipt/invoice is not available and sometimes the receipt is missing/lost (happens to the best of us!)
Go to the expense and tap on the "no document" button to indicate that it doesn't have a document. Don't worry, the expense can still be approved, even without a document.
If the document was found later on, you can re-attach the document to the expense!
Viewing my account statements
- Where can I find my transactions statement?
- How to get my Business account confirmation statement?
- How can I download a Statement of Balances?
- How can I download my transfer confirmation or MT103?
- How to get a monthly statement?
- Where can I find my Merchant account statement?
- Audit requests
- How can I get a card statement?
- Can Revolut Business provide me with either stamped or signed documents?
- Why balance on my monthly statement is different than the balance in the app?