Do I need to provide information for all my expenses?
When you spend on your Revolut Business card or make a bank transfer, your company adminstrator requires you to provide some details about the expense (such as a receipt, category, description or labels)
By default, team members are required to provide a document, category and description for every expense. If submitting expenses are optional for your team members, you can go to Settings and customise which fields are required for an expense (category, description, receipt).
Viewing my account statements
- Where can I find my transactions statement?
- How to get my Business account confirmation statement?
- How can I download a Statement of Balances?
- How can I download my transfer confirmation or MT103?
- How to get a monthly statement?
- Where can I find my Merchant account statement?
- Audit requests
- How can I get a card statement?
- Can Revolut Business provide me with either stamped or signed documents?
- Why balance on my monthly statement is different than the balance in the app?