Why was my cash withdrawal declined?
Tap 'See all' on the Home screen and find the declined transaction. Selecting it will display the transaction details explaining the reason and advise on what to do to make the next transaction successful.
The most common reasons for declined payments are:
- Insufficient funds
- Entering the wrong PIN
- Exceeding your monthly spending limit for your card
- Disabling the cash category for ATM transactions in your card's spend controls settings
- Using a card in a not allowed country, see here
If you still have any more questions about your declined withdrawal, feel free to submit a support request here.
- What cards do you offer?
- How many cards can I have?
- How do I order a new card?
- When will I receive my card?
- How can I check my card details (PIN/CVC/expiry date)?
- What billing address should I use for card payments?
- What is 3DS and how do I authorise payments with it?
- How do I set up Apple/Google Pay?
- What currencies does my card support?
- Can I label/name my cards?