Every company is required to disclose and pay any necessary tax associated with making payments via the Revolut Business network. It is that company's responsibility to determine what, if any, taxes apply to the payments made or received through our Revolut Business Services, and to collect, report and remit the correct tax to the appropriate tax authority. We strongly recommend you to seek legal/tax advices if you are unclear on any of the tax reporting implications associated with using Revolut Business.
Setting up an account
Is my business eligible?
Selecting a business plan
- How much does it cost to use Revolut Business?
- What are my payment options?
- When does my billing period start?
- Where can I see my plan allowance and usage?
- How to change my Revolut Business subscription plan?
- Can I cancel my subscription?
- What are the differences between Company and Freelancer Business plans?
- Can I have an invoice for your charges?
- How can I get Custom plan?
- How can I change to annual/monthly billing?
- How do I contact my Revolut Business account manager?