What can I do if I'm not receiving the SMS/email confirmation code?
If you're not receiving our SMS verification messages:
- Restart your device
- You may want to contact your communications provider
- If you're traveling abroad, there may be connectivity issues that are blocking our messages. You should try again when you're in the country where your phone number was issued and your phone signal is strong, or try a different phone number.
If you haven’t received an email with your confirmation code:
- Check your spam folder
- Add our domain email@example.com to your ‘safe senders’ list
If none of the above steps work for you, please raise a support request here.
Integrating with apps
Using the FreeAgent integration
- How to setup the FreeAgent integration?
- Which transactions are synchronised into FreeAgent?
- I set-up the integration but don't see any transactions in FreeAgent. What happened?
- I've created a new account in Revolut. How do I update the FreeAgent integration settings to include it?
- Can I temporarily stop syncing transactions to FreeAgent?
- What happens if I disconnect FreeAgent integration?
Using the Slack integration
Using the Xero Bank Feed integration
- How does the Xero integration work?
- When are transactions synchronised to Xero?
- I set-up the integration but don't see any transactions in Xero yet. What happened?
- How can I synchronise old transactions?
- Is there anything I should do to avoid duplicate transactions appearing on my Xero account?
- Which transactions are synchronised to Xero?
- How do I add a new Revolut account to my Xero integration?
- Can I temporarily stop syncing transactions to Xero?
- What happens if I disconnect Xero integration?