How long will Revolut Business store my data for?
As a financial institution, we are obligated under the Anti-Money Laundering and Counter-Terrorism Financing regulations to retain information about you and your Revolut Transactions for a period of 8 years. These retention requirements supersede any right to erasure requests under applicable data protection laws (such as GDPR). We cannot therefore erase your data in relation to your Revolut Business account until after this time period, however we can assure you that your data will be held safely and securely whilst under our supervision.
In order to not hold your information for longer than is strictly necessary we will not hold any of your personal data for more than 8 years after we stop providing the Revolut services to you.
See our Business Terms.
Please note that these obligations may not apply if you end up not having a fully operational account with us. If you believe this to be the case for you, please contact us at email@example.com.
Integrating with apps
Using the FreeAgent integration
- How to setup the FreeAgent integration?
- Which transactions are synchronised into FreeAgent?
- I set-up the integration but don't see any transactions in FreeAgent. What happened?
- I've created a new account in Revolut. How do I update the FreeAgent integration settings to include it?
- Can I temporarily stop syncing transactions to FreeAgent?
- What happens if I disconnect FreeAgent integration?
Using the Slack integration
Using the Xero Bank Feed integration
- How does the Xero integration work?
- When are transactions synchronised to Xero?
- I set-up the integration but don't see any transactions in Xero yet. What happened?
- How can I synchronise old transactions?
- Is there anything I should do to avoid duplicate transactions appearing on my Xero account?
- Which transactions are synchronised to Xero?
- How do I add a new Revolut account to my Xero integration?
- Can I temporarily stop syncing transactions to Xero?
- What happens if I disconnect Xero integration?