How do I approve an expense?
The Expenses app has 3 main tabs:
- Incomplete - A list of all expenses that are missing information such as receipt, category, description or labels
- In review - A list of all the expenses that have all the necessary information attached, waiting to be reviewed by the administrator.
- Reviewed - A list of all approved expenses.
To approve an expense:
- Go to the In Review tab
- Click on an expense and review the information
- Once you are satisfied, simply click on the Approve button and the expense will move to the Reviewed tab. It is now ready to be exported!
- You can also edit any of the information before you approve the expense
- If the expense is not within company policy, simply click on Request refund button. Your team member who made the expense will receive a notification to refund the money bank to the company
Viewing my account statements
- Finding my account statement
- I need a document showing my account information
- How can I download a Statement of Balances?
- Can I get an account statement for one card?
- Can Revolut Business provide me with either stamped or signed documents?
- Why balance on my monthly statement is different than the balance in the app?