Applying for a business account
To open a business account, you’ll need to fill out a short online application form. This should only take around 10 minutes.
Once you’ve submitted your application, you’ll join a short queue. Our team will review your application and may reach out to you to confirm a few details or, most probably, will leave you a message on your application, guiding you through the still required information/documentation.
The onboarding process timeframe depends on the complexity of your company and the documents uploaded.
For specific details about each application step, take a look into onboarding articles.
Setting up an account
Is my business eligible?
Selecting a business plan
- How much does it cost to use Revolut Business?
- What are my payment options?
- When does my billing period start?
- Where can I see my plan allowance and usage?
- Changing my business plan
- Can I cancel my subscription?
- What are the differences between Company and Freelancer Business plans?
- Can I have an invoice for your charges?
- How can I get Custom plan?
- How can I change to annual/monthly billing?