Why is my incoming transfer displayed as "pending"?
There are a number of reasons why your incoming transfers may be displayed as “pending” for a while:
- Your transaction might still be being processed by our system, which can take up to a few hours;
- Our team in charge of transfers is checking that transaction, in compliance with certain regulations and to guarantee the safety of your funds;
- Or we may need some extra information from the sending bank.
With a bank transfer
- How can I add funds to my account?
- Transferring money into my account
- How long does it take for funds to reach my account?
- Will I be charged for receiving funds?
- Are there any limits to what I can transfer into the account?
- Can I add funds to my account automatically?
- What can I do if my funds didn’t arrive in my account?
- Where can I find my account details?
- Why is my incoming transfer displayed as "pending"?
- What is Revolut’s bank address?
- Unsupported inbound transfers
- Changes to Local account details